Chapter 12

(A/N Nevaeh did get her cast off and her ribs healed.)

~Three weeks later Nevaeh's POV~

Today Andy comes back from his tour. I missed him. I'm glad he's back in time for my birthday in two weeks.

I sat on the couch by Michael and grabbed out my phone. Michael wrapped his arm around me and watched what I was doing.

There was text messages from Luke. God ever since he knew I knew about Destery he has been texting and calling nonstop. Its really annoying! All the text messages were about how he wanted me back and he was sorry.

"Ugggg...Michael can you block Luke from my phone he's becoming annoying. Please Boo?" I asked while showing him my puppy eyes and quirving lip.

"Yes I will babe." He raccoon kissed my nose. (raccoon kiss is where you rub your noses back and forth together)

Michael grabbed my phone with his remaining hand and blocked Luke's number.

"I'm home!" Andy yelled as he walked through the door and dropped his suitcase on the floor.

I got all excited and ran up and jumped into Andy's arms. "I missed you so much Andy! I love you!"

He wrapped his arms around me and said "I missed you and love you too."

He put me down and I went over and hugged Michael. Andy looked at me.

"Nevaeh... Are you dating Michael?" He asked.

"Yea... We were gonna tell you later but please don't hurt him he's innocent. He didn't do anything wrong. We love each other that's all that matters." I said as I gave Michael a kiss.

Andy smiled and got a fat ass smart grin on his face. He walked up to Michael.

"Okay since your dating my sister there is one thing I gotta say. If she ends up in the hospital or she gets heartbroken because of you your dead got that!" He looked at Michael and Michael nodded and said "Yes sir. I would never hurt Nevaeh."

Andy brought his suitcase up stairs and came back down and popped on the couch. Michael stood up.

"I suppose I should go now. I did my job I watched you till Andy got back and nothing happened to you. Im gonna miss you Nevaeh." Michael said.

I looked at him then at Andy.

Andy's POV

I knew what Nevaeh was thinking.

"Michael don't leave please! You can't leave me now!" She said she had tears coming to get eyes.

Nevaeh looked at me then at Michael.

"Andy can Michael stay? Please? I don't want him to leave! I'll miss him to much!" She looked at me and gave me the puppy dog eyes.

I thought about it I guess he could but it needed to be okay with his parents.

"I don't care. He can live here just his parents have to say its okay."

Nevaeh got a big smile and Michael took out his phone and called his parents. They said he could as long as he came and visited all least two times every month.

Nevaeh's POV

Yay! Michael was going to live with me I'm so happy!

"Nevaeh when is graduation day again?" Andy asked.

Oh shit I forgot about my graduation. It was in two days his damn senior year passes fast.

"Its in two days at 3:30." I told Andy.

"I might be able to make it if I'm not working on recording songs for our album or hanging with Juliet."

Andy is dating Juliet Simms. I hate that bitch so much she's and ugly fuck.

~Graduation Day~

"Nevaeh Biersack" Mr.Collins or Principal said. I walked up on stage and grabbed my diploma. I stood up to the stand and saw Michael,Andy,Juliet,Sammie(Jinxxs girlfriend),Jinxx,CC,Jake,Ella(Jakes girlfriend) and Ashley. They all stood out compared to everyone else's parents and family members.

"My senior year wouldn't have been possibal with out the help of my brother Andy and his band and my best friend Michael Clifford. I don't know what I would do without them all. Also excuse my language but Fuck you Luke Hemmings and I'm sorry for all the girls he's ever cheated on. Thank you."  I walked off the stage I caught a glimpse of The adults on stage they were all shocked.

"Okay Thanks Nevaeh and here is Halley Biggs"

I walked over by Michael,Andy and the band. They looked at me and smiled and Andy and Michael high five me.