Chapter 15

~One month later~

"No! This can't be possible!" I look down at the stick. It was positive. I'm flippen pregnant. This can't be happening it isn't possible.

I walked down the stairs holding my stomach and see Michael laying on the couch. He stares st me his face all worried.

I don't know if I should tell Michael that I'm pregnant. How would Michael react when I tell him I'm carrying his child or children? Well let's hope for the best.

I went and sat down by Michael. He sat up and looked at me concerned. I sat pretzel legged facing him.

"What's wrong Nevaeh? Do you feel okay?" Michael asked face all worried.

I starred at my feet. "Yea I'm okay but I gotta tell you something." I felt the tears coming to my eyes.

He lifted up my chin his thumb and pointer so I was looking him in the eyes. He kissed my forehead and said "What is it? You can tell me anything."

"Michael...I'm....I'm pregnant."

I look at him with the tears slowly rolling down my face.

He smiled "Really? I'm gonna be a dad?"

"Yea. But..."

His smile faded into a concerned look. "But What? Arn't you happy?"

"I am happy its just I turned 18 and your 17 so me having your kid or kids is illegal. I have the whole rest of my life to look forward too. Getting into Collage now is going to be hard now that I'm pregnant." The tears came down my cheeks. But Michael whipped them away.

"Nevaeh I dont care that I'm younger than you and that you having my kids is illegal. But I love you and you love me isn't that all that matters?" Michael said his face all serious.

"Yea it is all that matters. But what will Andy do when he finds out and what about my chances of getting into Collage huh? Ever think of that?"

"Nevaeh you can take online collage. And only for the big exams you can go to campus and take the exam and come home." Michael said.

"Okay but how are we going to break it to Andy?"

"Give him a surprise on his birthday." Michael said with a big smile.

I agreed with Michael and we layed down on the couch together for a couple hours watching Ninja Turtles.

Michaels POV

Man I'm gonna be a dad. Really I'm only 17 and Nevaeh's 18. It is illegal but it will be legal when she has the baby or babies. I look at Nevaeh. She looks so perfect.

When I first woke up I saw that she had tyres on my American Apparel Underwear. She looked perfect in those. What am I saying? She looks Perfect in anything.

"When is your doctors appointment?"

" In two months on September 8th." She said.

"Okay....Nevaeh I should tell you..You know how I've been hanging out with Ashton,Calum and Luke almost in the last couple weeks?"

"Yea." She looks up at me. Man her eyes sparkle. Every time I look at her I get a tingly feeling.

"Well two weeks ago we started a band called 5 Seconds of Summer and we posted so covers on YouTube. Then we got a call from a record label and now we have to leave for five months."

"Oh..When do you leave and come back?"

Nevaeh asked with sad eyes.

"We leave tomorrow and will be back in December. We will be back before Christmas though. I don't wanna miss my first Christmas with you."