Chapter 16

~5 months later~

"Nevaeh its time to get up Michael will be home soon."  Mali says.

Mali is Calum's sister. We talked over Facebook and ended up meeting and became best friends. Cal knows I'm friends with his sister.

"Okay I'll be down there soon."

Mali smiled and left the room. I got out of bed and went to my closet. God all my clothes are two small now that my belly is super big. My belly was probably at least six feet around.

I grabbed out my West Wildcats Sweater and sweat pants. When Andy and I Lived in Wisconsin for three months I had gone to Green Bay West High School.

(A/N:Green Bay West High is a real high school in Green Bay. I only live two blocks from it.)

I slipped the sweater on over Michael's Green Day T-shirt. I put on the sweats and my black boots. I had dyed my hair back to black and I put it up in a messy bun and slipped a headband on.

I went downstairs. Mali was sitting on the couch with Andy,Ashley and CC. Jinxx was with Sammie and her family and Jake was with Ella for the holiday. I went over to the cal ender and crossed off yesterday. I circled December 23. Two days before Christmas. Our tree was sitting in the corner far away from the fireplace. There already were a lot of presents underneath the tree. I counted at least more than 40 presents. A lot were for Andy since his birthday was a day after Christmas.

I sat down on the couch by CC and Ashley. CC looked at me and made a funny face. I laughed.

"Can I play a CD please? I want MUSIC!" CC asked. I nodded and CC ran over to the CD stand and grabbed a cd and put it into the CD player. CC started singing along with the song Anaconda.

"MY ANACONDA DONT WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HUN!" He danced all crazy as he sang along with the song. Ashley was dieing of laughter in his seat and Andy got up and joined CC. I swear they thought they were still seven years old.

I heard a loud beep in the drive way. Michael and the boys must be home.

I looked out the window and the tour bus was in the drive way. The boys starting coming out of the bus.

"He's home!" I yelled as I slipped into joy. Mali and I ran out the door. She ran to Calum and hugged him to death. I looked at Michael. He changed. His hair was red and he looked so cute. I starting running to him. He was wearing a big smile on his face.

Michaels POV

I hopped off the tour bus and saw Nevaeh. She died her hair black and was wearing her West High stuff. She looks so perfect still from the last time I got to hold her which was so long ago.

She ran to me and I hugged as long as I could. I looked down at her and kissed her like I haven't seen her in a million years.

Nevaeh's POV

Michaels lips pressed against mine felt so right. I missed him alot. I couldn't wait for our first Christmas together.

A couple hours after he got home I told him we need to baby names. We sat down on the couch and cuddled.

"Michael. We need to think of baby name for the kids. Two girl names and one boy name."

I looked up at him and he smiled down at me.