Bedrooms and Dresses

I opened the door and saw Michael was passed out on my bed. He was all snuggled all under my covers. He looked so cute. What was I saying! I have feelings for Luke not Michael. Michael can't be cute he's my friend not my...my boyfriend!

I was walking over to my desk when I tripped and almost fell. I looked and saw that Michaels shirt and pants were lying on the floor. Holy shit! Michael was sleeping in my bed only in his underwear! 

I ignored that fact and worked on my homework. As I worked I kept getting drawed to look at Michael and every time I did I just starred for a minute. When I wrapped up my work I just was about to leave when I hear.

"No....Nevaeh..Don't leave me babe!"

What the fuck! Michael called me babe! I was about to turn around and yell at him when I saw he was still sleeping.

"Please! Babe stay!" He said again. He must have been dreaming really good.

I walked over by him and crouched down.

"Only in your dreams I'll be your babe lover boy!" I whispered loudly. As I was about to get up when  pair of arms lurched out and grabbed me..

"I told you! Your not leaving!" Michael said again. His eyes closed but he looked mad.

I tried to move and slip out from Michael but he wouldn't budge. He just kept pulling me closer. I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Michael let me go!"

He woke up the second he heard me scream and he jumped but his grip was still tight on me.

"What's wrong!" Michael yelled right in my ear.

"For one calm down and two LET ME GO!" I yelled slapping his arms.

He let go of me and I ran by the door.

"Nevaeh I'm sorry. I was just dreaming really good. I didn't mean to grab you." Michael said as he sat up and the covers fell to his waist.

I couldn't believe what I saw. He was shirtless and he was....he was hot! Damn Nevaeh stop thinking like that!

I couldn't move I had to stare at him. I snapped out if my little trance.

"Michael my friend is coming over for a movie at seven so be ready." I said choking out my words. For some reason I couldn't choke

"Okay I'll be down soon." Michael said as he rubbed his eyes.

I quick grabbed some non nerdy clothes from my closet and went to the washroom. I threw on what I had picked out and then headed down stairs.

Michael heard me coming down the stairs. He jerked his head back and looked at me and his jaw dropped.

When I reached the end of the stairs I looked at Michael. He starred at me with his head tilted to the side and he bit his lip...

"What.. You can't seem to take your eyes off me Clifford."

"You look amazing!" Michael said. His eyes all big and his jaw almost hanging to the floor.

"Why thank you Mr. Clifford." I said in a British accent and twirled around in my beautiful black dress.

"I know what will make this moment even better!" Michael said as he ran to the CDs and grabbed one and ejected it into the CD player. He put in a CD with all slow songs. A slow song started to play.

"May I have this dance Ms. Biersack." Michael said as he bowed and he held out his hand.

Michael was....asking me to dance...to a slow song...with him. Should I dance with him. I decided What the hell I might as well.

"Yes you may, Mr.Clifford." I grabbed his hand and we danced the waltz and he spined me around and we ended in the dip thing. He looked at me...His eyes a beautiful shade of green. I swore to god Michal was going to kiss me...But then my foot slipped on something I went tumbling to the floor taking Michael with me.

"Owe...that hurt!"  I say pushing Michael off of me.

"Well its not my fault you took me with you!" He said with a big ass grin on his face.

"Hahaha Fuck you!"  I flipped him off with both hands.

Michael was about to speak but then the doorbell interrupted him.

I ran to the door and peeked out the peep hole. Luke was here. Damn its only six fifty five though... Oh well he was on time.

I hesitated to open the door. Did I want him to see me like this or should I go change quick. No Nevaeh you have to be brave. Just get through this and everything will be..

My thoughts got interrupted by the door bell again. I opened it and saw Luke he was turned around his back facing me.

"Hi Luke..."

"Hiiiiii..." Luke began as he looked at me and his jaw dropped to his feet.

"Nevaeh...you look.." He began but I interrupted him.

"Yea I know different." I said with a slight giggle.

I invited him in and he took one look at Michael and I believe that's when all HELL started.

"A/N: So how are you liking the story so far....Sorry if some stuff doesn't make since I try to have it make since. Also sorry for using the same words over and over, I've been really tired latly"