Prologue

Yena and Chaemi are watching movies until they heard a loud noise from upstairs...

"Unnie, I think we should take a look from our parents. They are fighting again." Chaemi said and look upstairs...

Yena and Chaemi walk upstairs and the loud voices echoes on their ears. They took a peek on their parents room and overheard their mom and dads arguing...

"I'm so tired to be with you Minho! Let's divorce!." Their mother Minji shouted...

"Fine! If you want a divorce then I'll take my children with me." Their father Minho said...

"No Minho! You can't take my 2 daughters, they are staying with me and you can't stop me." Their mother shout back...

Yena can't take it anymore but to step back with her tears falling. Chaemi followed her sister to her bedroom...

"Unnie, what should we do? They are taking a divorce. Will you let our parents live in a separated way?." Chaemi asked...

"Just leave me alone for a while Chaemi, I don't want to talk about that. Just give me some time." Yena said and Chaemi nodded before walking away from Yena's room...

Suddenly, her mom barged in into her bedroom. Yena put down her pillow and looked seriously at her mother...

"Yena-ssi, I wanted to tell you that I'm marrying someone that's why I'm divorcing your father." Her mom paused while Yena rolled her eyes...

"Then why are you telling this to me mom? Tell me, how much do you love that man of yours?." Yena said angrily without looking at her mother...

"Yena, his parents arranged him and I on an arranged marriage. Then, I finally met the man who supposed to be my future husband. He's really nice and good looking more than your father. So please, understand me. I also tell this to your sister and she accept your soon to be father." Minji said while Yena keep looking away...

"Well I'm not Chaemi mom. Whoever this guy, I won't accept him as my second father. He isn't my real father, and I want to be with my real dad." Yena replied...

"Well I'm sorry to tell you this. Whether you like it or not, I'm going to marry him because I fell for him. Sorry Yena." Her mom said and leave Yena alone in her room...

Yena cried until her eyes become swollen. She can't accept that her mom is divorcing her father. She really want her family to be complete...

12/28/18