C24:Mother and Daughter

Author's POV

"This is the most f*cking word I've ever heard. No one can strangle me!." She shouted and threw her bag on the couch...

Chaemi who's upstairs, she heard some loud voices from downstairs. She removed her earphone and take a look...

"Eomma! What are you doing? Why are you shouting alone if you don't have somebody to talk to you." The girl said...

"Chaemi! Don't be like your sister, I swear if you'll be like Yena. I will harm you like how I harm her." Minji said angrily but Chaemi raised her eyebrows...

"What are you saying eomma, and why is unnie involved here. She's not here anymore." The lady replied and her mother sighed...

"Because I know she begged Joshua to divorce me! I know Yena, she will do anything just to take Joshua even if it hurts inside her own mom." Minji added and started crying...

"Of course unnie won't do that! She's not compared to you eomma. I know Joshua was the one who wanted to get a divorce because his resolution is to be with unnie forever." Chaemi changed her mom's words while Minji throw the glass in front of her...

"Eomma stop! Your not helping my mood arraseo. If Joshua really want a divorce then give it to him. And please don't strangle unnie, let her be with Joshua and they will live together." Chaemi added and sat next to her mother...

"Why can't he love me? Am I really that bad girl because I divorced your father? Tell me Chaemi, am I not enough as your mother?." She asked and looked at her daughter...

"Eomma! The truth is I blame you for leaving appa. I hate you for stealing Joshua away from Yena unnie. But you are still my mother, you give me a best life and I'm so thankful that I lived in this world with you. So please eomma, I want you to divorce Joshua and let him be with Yena unnie." Chaemi spoked and her tears fall...

"But I loved him Chaemi, I know he is younger than me but my heart still beats for him." Her mother replied and Chaemi sighed...

"But the question is, does he love you? Eomma, he loves Yena unnie and unnie loves him too. Don't blame your eldest daughter for loving Joshua. And I know someone who can love you more than his life." She said and smiled at her mother...

"Who is he then?." Minji asked...

"He is no one rather than appa. Joshua told me that appa still loves you and for him, you are still his loving wife even if you hate him. So eomma, come back to appa and I know you won't cry anymore. Appa is the one for you, Joshua is for Yena unnie. And Kihyun is for me hehe." She said and chuckled...

"Who is Kihyun dear?." She asked but Chaemi suddenly covered her mouth because she slipped...

"Chaemi, can you please tell me who is that Kihyun guy? Is he your boyfriend?." Minji asked once again but Chaemi nodded while blushing...

"Yah you naughty girl! Why didn't you tell me earlier that you have a boyfriend. You're so stubborn just like your sister." Minji said and pinched Chaemi's cheeks...

"Because I'm scared if you ruin my relationship with my Kihyun. And because I slipped earlier, I'm telling you the truth about me." She said and looked down while her mother lifted her chin up...

"My dear, don't be so coward ok. Of course I won't ruin your relationship with him if he can make you happy. Anyways, can I meet him?." Minji asked and Chaemi widen her eyes..

"Jinjja? Are you serious eomma, you want to meet Kihyun?." Chaemi asked with a little shock...

"Of course, he is your boyfriend so I wanted to meet him. And let's see if he's really nice for you dear." Her mother replied and smiled...

"Sure eomma, I'll message Kihyun first. I'm so happy, thank you eomma." Chaemi hugged her mother and Minji hugged her back...

01/04/19