C5:Drunk

Joshua's POV

"Hyung, are you sure your not drunk yet? Your mother will kill us if she finds out that we came here with no reason." Mingyu tried to stop me from drinking a cup of whiskey but I refuse...

"No reason? Do you think I'll come here with no reason? Pfft! You don't know everything bro!." I said while sniffing...

"Ok fine! I didn't know anything! But please hyung, your drunk so that's enough. We need to go home." He said and snatched the cup of whiskey in my hand...

"Give it back to me Mingyu! I don't want to go home anymore. My mother is threatening me like a stranger! And you know, she's forcing me to marry a woman who's older than me!." I cried and my tears are non stop falling from my eyes...

"Ok fine! If you don't want to go home then I'll call Mrs. Minji to fetch you here so that you can stay in her home for a while and I'll tell your mother that your staying with your fiancee." He said and grabbed my phone...

"Are you stupid Mingyu? You called Mrs. Minji my fiancee?." I asked and he looked at me with an annoyed look...

"Of course! Why not, she's your fiancee. So it's formal to call her because your drunk hyung! You can't stay here because there's a lot of girls." He said and handed me my phone back...

"There done, we will wait for your fiancee. And she's worried about you!." He said but I chuckled...

"I don't care if she's worried about me bro! I'm not interested at her because I don't love her! Can't you see that she's the woman who already have 2 teenager daughters! She's 13 years older than me." I shouted and he covered my mouth...

"I know hyung! But please, don't make a scene here. Minji noona is in her way now. She's fetching you here, and also I told her to tell your parents that your not going home tonight." He said...

Suddenly, I saw a familiar figure rushing towards me. I notice that its Minji...

"Oh! What happened to him Mingyu? Why is he here drinking alone?." She asked Mingyu while facing me...

"I don't know noona! But can you please take him to your house for a while! He's really drunk like hell." He said and I chuckled...

"No! I want to go to Yena! Take me to her please!." I said feeling sleepy...

"Who's Yena?." She asked and I shake my head...

"You don't need to know her? She's a special girl to me. So I want you to take me to her place." I said still sniffing...

***********

Author's POV

Minji carried Joshua on the way to her house. Minji have been asking herself about the girl that Joshua mentioned a while ago...

But she didn't know that Yena the girl Joshua's girlfriend is her one and only daughter. Joshua doesn't know that she's marrying Yena's mother...

Minji put Joshua on her bed and she take off his shoes. The boy is really drunk that he couldn't control himself...

"Why are you so stubborn Joshua. Your lucky that my daughters are now asleep. And, it's not the right for you to meet them. They will be in shock mostly Yena." She whispered...

Suddenly, the door opened and Minji was shock because Yena opened her bedroom door. But, she didn't saw Joshua's face because he's facing the window...

"Eomma? Who's that guy? Is he drunk, I smell the alcohol from his scent? It makes me feel dizzy." Yena asked and Minji stood speechless...

Yena! You don't know him! He is your boyfriend!. -A/N...

"Oh dear I'll let you meet him tomorrow. He's really drunk, you can go back in your room now. You might woke up Chaemi if your too loud." Her mom changed the topic while Yena nodded and made her way back to her room...

Minji sighed and lay down on the bed beside her fiance and her daughter's boyfriend. When will Yena find out the truth about her mother's fiance...

12/29/18