C26:Flashback

Flashback*

Minji called Mrs. Park to meet her at the cafe where did she meet her last time. After 10 minutes of waiting, Mrs. Park and her son Minseok arrived at the cafe and sat in front of her...

"Hey Minji! I'm so curious when I saw your text message. And BTW, what do you want from me?." She asked...

"Mrs. Park, I think we should cancel the wedding between Yena and Minseok." Minji started and the boy slammed his hand on the table...

"What are you saying Mrs. Kim! I don't want to cancel the marriage because I want your daughter." Minseok said angrily...

"Minseok is right dear, what's the problem?." Mrs. Park asked her again...

"Because I don't want Yena to marry someone that she doesn't love. And also, she already have a boyfriend." Minji replied but the two people sighed...

"Then tell Yena to have a break up with her boyfriend. That's so easy Mrs. Kim." Minseok said but Minji shook her head...

"I won't do that Minseok! Yena loves her boyfriend and I can't break them up. I'm sorry if we have to cancel this marriage." Minji said and walked away from the cafe...

********

Minji arrived at Mrs. Hong's mansion. She want to tell her that Joshua want a divorce. Surprisingly, Joshua's house is really big and beautiful...

"Oh Minji! What are you doing here?

"Oh Minji! What are you doing here?." Mrs. Hong hugged Minji while smiling...

"Uhm auntie, can I go inside in your house? I have something to tell you." Minji said and Joshua's mom nodded then they head to the living room and sat on the couch next to each other....

"I miss you dear. BTW, how's Joshua? Did you two already have some baby?." Mrs. Hong suddenly asked which made Minji blush a little...

"Not yet auntie, and I came here to tell you that your son want a divorce." Minji said sadly...

"What! Is he serious dear? What if he's drunk that's why he say that to you. Or maybe you two have a little fight. Tell me what is his problem?." She asked the girl but Minji smiled slightly...

"He doesn't have any problem aunt. I found out that he's dating my eldest daughter in the past before you set us on an arrange marriage." The girl replied and Mrs. Hong was shock in frustration...

"Is that for real Minji! But, we can stop their relationship because I know you will suffer cuz you have feelings for him right?." Mrs. Hong asked...

"But he doesn't love me auntie. He really loves Yena, you know I kicked my daughter out of my house because I was so jealous and broken hearted that time. Then I realized that Joshua is not the one for me. So, I want your answer auntie. Are you agree about me and Joshua to take the divorce paper?." Minji asked Joshua's mom and she slightly nodded...

"Of course dear, if that can make my son happy then I take it as a yes. And also, I really like your daughter too. Maybe the two can be a great couple." Mrs. Hong replied...

"Thanks auntie, I should get going now and take the divorce paper." Minji said and bid goodbye to Joshua's mom...

********

At Home*

"Eomma! How's your trip? Is it all successful?." Chaemi asked while chewing her ramen...

"Of course dear, it will become unsuccessful if I didn't leave Minseok and his mom at the cafe. And also, I bring the divorce paper and I already signed it. All we need to do is to contact Joshua because I'm waiting for his sign." She said but Chaemi chuckled...

"You don't need to contact him eomma because I know where is he and unnie. They are both staying at appa's house." Chaemi said...

"What! How did they know Minho's new house? Did you know it too?." Minji asked and Chaemi nodded...

"Of course eomma, unnie take to me appa's house before when we missed him. So, we need to go to his house to talk to Joshua." Chaemi said and her mom nodded...

01/05/19