C2:Secret Relationship

Yena's POV

It feels like a thousand knives stabbed my heart. Is this really an arranged marriage or a piece of sh*t! I can't believe this! I can't believe all of this...

This f*cking arranged marriage is the reason why eomma wanted to divorced appa. Because of that guy, eomma broke her promise to appa...

I was panicking when I heard a soft knock on my office door. I hurriedly wiped my tears...

"Come in." I said softly and look down...

"Yena, what happened to you?." I look up and see Joshua closing my office door. I gave him my sweet and bright smile...

"Oh, it's nothing Josh. So, why are you here?. Aren't you supposed to be in your own company?." I said and he sat on the chair in front of me...

"It's my break time so I decided to visit you because I miss you so much Yena." He said and I chuckled...

"Well, you say so." I replied back and I realized that the sadness in my mind slowly fade away because of the guy in front of me...

"BTW, I know you have a problem? Can you tell me what is it so that I can comfort you." He asked and I slightly smile...

"Josh, you know that I trust you right?." I said and he nodded...

"It's about my mom, she's really a mean you know. I feel sorry because she divorced my father because she fell in love with someone that I didn't know. I really love my father and also my sister does. But this time, I don't think I will be happy for my mother because she's getting married in a few months. Do you think it's bad for not accepting the man that my mother loves?." I asked Joshua and I also realized that my tears are falling...

Joshua stood up and made his way towards me. He hugged me and I cried in his arms...

"Stop crying Yena, you're not a bad person so please don't blame yourself. It's not your fault if you really want to be with your father. And also remember that I'm always here for you. I won't leave you like what your mother did to your father. So stop crying because I know you have work today. Your co-workers and assistant might be confused if they saw your swollen eyes." He said and wiped my tears while I smiled at him...

"Thanks Joshua for being there. You know that my mom doesn't know about you dating me." I said...

"Me too Yena, my parents doesn't even know that I'm dating someone. But I won't tell them because I don't want to ruin my relationship with you. How about you? Why you didn't tell your mom that your dating me?." He asked and I shake my head...

"I don't know the answer Joshua. I have a bad feeling if I told my mom. But my father knows about you. I told everyone in my family except for my mother because she's really a something." I explained and he stood up...

"I'll get going now Yena. I'm scared if your mom came here and saw the two of us. And also my break time is about to end so I need to go back in my company. I'll see you again later." He said and walked towards me and gave me a peck on my lips...

"See you later Josh, be careful." I said and he winked at me before disappearing in my sight...

I smiled at myself because of this man. He really made my day because of his cuteness and kindness. I'm so happy that I met him, I met the guy in my life...

12/28/18