C14:Love

Joshua's POV

I ring the doorbell while holding the drunk Yena in my arms. Chaemi opened the door and her jaw dropped when she saw her sister...

"Oh gosh! What happened to unnie." Chaemi asked...

"I'll tell you everything if you let me go inside. She's really heavy." I complained and Chaemi helped me to carry Yena on her bedroom...

"There done! Eomma is now asleep. You should go now, I'll watch unnie. Thanks for bringing her back." She said...

"Chaemi-ah, I should be the one who's checking her. This is my responsibility. And earlier, I saved Yena from a stranger. The boy was about to take advantage of your sister because she's really drunk." I told her and she nodded...

"I can't believe that unnie will become drunk. This is her first time to drink some whiskey. And, she drink some because she want to cool herself. She also told me that she's forgetting you." She explained...

"So that's the reason why she didn't want to talk to me." I said...

"Yeah! She's scared because one day eomma will find out that you care for unnie. She doesn't have the strength to fight our mom even if eomma is now crazy in love with you. She don't want to lose our mother. Unnie is really kind and a loving woman. She will give everything to eomma even if it hurts to her. Just like you Joshua, Yena unnie doesn't want to cause any problem in this family. Her wedding gift to eomma is you. She gave you to our mom even if it hurts inside her. She need to fight just for eomma's happiness. That's unnie's attitude that's why I idolize her. She's not bad, she's not mean, and mostly she's not selfish. She gave everything to our mother just to make her happy." I looked at Chaemi and I notice that she's already crying...

"You see Joshua! My sister is not that bad. I hope someday I can see a part of happiness in her eyes. She's always crying and locking herself in her room." She added and I wiped her tears...

"Don't worry Chaemi, I will make your sister happy as long as I can. I won't make her cry anymore." I said and she smiled...

"Tell me Joshua, how much do you love my sister?." She asked...

"More than my life! Your sister is my happiness. I'm happy if she's happy, I don't like seeing her crying in front of me." I answered and looked at the sleeping Yena...

"If you really love her, then give her the freedom that she wants. She want you to forget her and pay your attention at our mother because its your responsibility as eomma's husband. That's all she wants Joshua." Chaemi spoke...

"But I don't love your mom. I promised to myself that I will always love your sister. Yena is my happiness and I can't lose her. I accept this marriage because I can be with Yena. Your mother is my wife but your sister is my girl. I won't love Minji if your father still loved her." Chaemi looked at me seriously when she heard my words...

"What did you say! Appa still loves eomma? Is that true Joshua." She asked still confused about what she heard...

"I met your appa when my wedding with your eomma is finished. He told me that I should take care of your sister if I truly loved her. Also, he asked me if I have feelings for Minji and I say no. Then, he told me that he still loved her." I explained and she smiled...

"I can't believe this Joshua. Appa is really kind but eomma hates him. I can't blame you if she fall for you. But I can see that you really love Yena unnie." She said and I smiled...

"You should sleep now Chaemi. I need to say goodnight at your sister." I said and she nodded before leaving me in Yena's room...

I walked towards Yena and she's sleeping cutely. I caressed her face with my hands with full of my love towards her...

"Yena-ssi, I can't blame you if you want to let me go. But I can promise you this one thing. If you need me, then I'll be right here for you. I won't leave you, I'll stay by your side. My heart won't beat for someone else because I already have you. I always loved you Kim Yena, good night." I said and slowly kissed her forehead then I walked back to my room to take a wise sleep...

12/31/18