C29:Finale

Yena's POV

I woke up because of my morning sickness again. And it reminds me that today is Joshua's birthday. I rushed towards the bathroom and wash my face...

I walked downstairs and there I saw my parents putting some beautiful design on the walls. Well, they also remember that today is Joshua's birthday...

"Unnie! Your awake, come and help us to cook some food. And Kihyun and Joshua are still on the office. We were planning to surprise him." Chaemi said and I nodded...

"Yena dear, did you have a gift for your husband?." Eomma asked and I raised my eyebrow...

"I do, but why did you asked eomma?." I asked back...

"Because our presents for him are now on the table. So, you need to place your gift on the table." She added while I smiled...

"Eomma, he is my husband and I'm going to hand him my surprise present. And I know all of you must be in shock of my present." I said and smirked at them...

"BTW, let's continue this. Joshua might be here in a few hours with Kihyun. And Kihyun knows our surprise plan on him so we need to get ready." Eomma said and I nodded and I started helping them to put some lovely designs...

**********

"Guys, he's here. He just parked his car and I told him that I'll go down first. Let's get ready for our surprise." Kihyun said and we all nodded...

The door wide opened and we all knows that the person was Joshua...

"Happy Birthday Joshua!." We all said in unison and his jaw dropped when he saw our surprise party for him...

"Nah! This is unbelievable, I thought you guys forgot my birthday and I wanted to buy my own. I guess I'm wrong but thanks for surprising me. I was really shocked." He covered his mouth. I went to him and hugged him...

"This is actually my plan. And how can I forgot your birthday, maybe they didn't know but my mind here have a lots of memories." I replied and he pinched my cheeks...

"Ok ok! Since the birthday boy is here. Please prepare all of your gifts." Eomma said...

"Wah! Did you all prepared a gift for me?." He asked still shocked and I nodded...

"Of course dear, it's your birthday and we all have a birthday present for you." I replied and he sat on the couch while I sat beside him...

"Hey bro! This is my birthday present for you. I hope you liked it." Kihyun handed his present to Joshua and he opened it...

He gave Joshua a black t-shirt. He thanked Kihyun and he hugged him...

"This is my present for you Joshua

"This is my present for you Joshua." Chaemi handed her present...

She gave Joshua a silver watch. He hugged her like what he did to Kihyun earlier...

"Here's mine my son-in-law

"Here's mine my son-in-law." Eomma gave her present to Joshua...

He opened it and it revealed a pair of shoes...

"Wow! It's so beautiful eomma

"Wow! It's so beautiful eomma. Thank you for this wonderful gift." He came to eomma and hugged her. The flashback of them as a wedded couple reminds on my mind again but I don't mind it because I'm married with him and eomma is now with appa...

"And this is my gift for you." Appa gave his present and Joshua slowly opened it...

It revealed a nice and lovely guitar...

"Appa, how did you know that I liked guitars?

"Appa, how did you know that I liked guitars?." He asked while I chuckled...

"It's because of me dear, I told appa that you likes to sing and I told him to buy you a guitar." I said and he smiled at me...

"How about you my dear Yena, do you have any gift for me?." He asked and I blushed because its my turn to give my gift to him...

"I do, but it's too small." I handed him the small explosion box and he raised his eyebrows...

"Seriously? What's this?." He asked...

"You will know once you opened it." I said and he slowly opened the box...

He was shocked to see what's inside the box then he closed it again and he turned to me...

"Yena, you're pregnant?." He asked and I nodded...

"What Yena? You're pregnant." Eomma repeated Joshua's question and I smiled...

"Yes, and it's my birthday gift for Joshua." I replied and he suddenly hugged me...

"Thank you Yena for giving me a nice gift. I thought it was only a bunch of candies since its small but I'm wrong." He said...

"Well, we're having a grandchild. Take care of yourself Yena. Congratulations for the both of you." Appa said and hugged me...

"Guys, I guessed that you all are now hungry. Let's eat first and Yena, you must eat a lot." Eomma said and we all rushed to the kitchen to grabbed a family and a birthday celebration...

I'm so happy that it went through this. Plus, Joshua is really happy because he thought that we didn't remember his birthday...

I wish that I have a healthy child. And also, a happy ending in this moment. Everything turns into normal again. I thought I don't have a chance to be with Joshua again but I think I'm wrong. My mother Kim Minji aren't my rival anymore. I loved Joshua since my mother is my rival before...

The End

01/06/19