C10:Wedding Day

Yena's POV

"Unnie, are you sure you want to attend the wedding? I mean you can go to appa's house. I'll tell eomma that you would be late." Chaemi said but I shook my head...

"Eomma will be mad if I didn't show up. She will slap me again like what she did yesterday. So, I'm going to attend her special day even if it hurts for me. I just need to be strong in front of her mostly, Joshua." I said while she nodded...

"I know the kiss scene will broke your heart unnie. And I know you can't face that." She said and I smiled...

"It's ok Chaemi, maybe I should cross my heart so that I can't feel the stab of the arrow." I joked and she laughed...

Suddenly, the door opened and it revealed appa. I was surprised because he doesn't know this place...

"Appa!." I exclaimed while I rush to him and hugged him...

"Appa, why are you here? Eomma will be mad if she saw you." I said and he looks so happy...

"Your eomma wanted me to comfort you Yena. She told me this address and I came here to see you. And also, aren't you sad because this is your eomma's special day with your loved one?." Appa asked and I shake my head...

"Ani appa, I know Joshua won't gave eomma a passionate kiss. I trust him and also he trust me. And he doesn't want this wedding." I replied and he smiled...

I told appa yesterday that eomma is marrying my boyfriend. He was shocked in the first place but he believes it....

He also admits that he still love eomma. I'm so happy because he still have feelings for eomma and sad because eomma hates him and also, she's marrying the man I loved...

Flashback*

I rushed to appa's house because I was  mad at eomma. She slapped me in front of Joshua and his mom. I can't resist her temper...

"Yena-ssi what are you doing here. And, why are you crying?." Appa asked and he put down the shear...

"E-eomma slapped me in front of his fiance's mother. I've made a scene because I can't accept that his fiance is living in our house when the wedding is done. And the most shocking thing is, the wedding will be held tomorrow morning." I paused when appa pulled me in his hug...

"Don't cry my darling. You're a good girl and I know your eomma will regret that she slapped you ok. And also, how's her fiance? Is he good?." He asked and I looked down...

"Eomma's fiance is no other than my boyfriend. I know you won't believe this appa but that's the truth. And eomma doesn't know that I'm dating his fiance. I didn't tell her because Joshua stopped me from telling my mother." I said while looking down and appa pats my back...

"Dear, if you're hurting then tell your boyfriend that you can't take it anymore. Break up with him, that's the case if you don't want to be hurt again." He said but I shook my head...

"I can't do that appa, I love him. I will take the pain inside my heart as long as he loves me. And he said he never loved eomma. He promised me that after a few months, he will ask eomma for a divorce so that he can be with me forever." I said weakly and appa nodded...

"That's my girl, don't you dare to let your eomma take your man. He's yours and your his priority, always remember that my dear." He said and I smiled...

Flashback Ends*

*********

"Do you Kim Minji take Joshua Hong as your husband?." This is it, the most shocking scene in my life...

"I do." I saw eomma smiled at Joshua. I looked at Joshua but I can't see any sign of happiness in his face...

"And now, do you Joshua Hong take Kim Minji as your wife?." Joshua looked at me and I gave him a smile. I want to interrupt their wedding but I can't. There are many people here. I don't want to make a crime in my mother's wedding...

"I-I do." Joshua answered and I can see that eomma is smiling...

"I may now pronounced you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest said and Joshua leans in to give eomma a kiss....

When their lips met, I feel like a thousand knives are stabbing my whole heart as my tears are falling. I closed my eyes taking the pain inside my heart...

"Unnie, stop crying." Chaemi pats my back and I opened my eyes again...

All I can see is the crowd are clapping their hands for the newly wedded couple. My mom and Joshua, mom is really happy and I'm here. Suffering alone, I wish that I was the one who wears that white gown not my mom...

12/30/18