C27:Family Reunion

Yena's POV

"Unnie wake up! You don't want to be late for our reunion right?." I got up as I heard the word family reunion...

"Oh my god! I forgot Chaemi, thank god that you wake me up." I rubbed my eyes and got up from the bed...

"Get ready unnie because eomma and appa are now in the venue." She talked and I slowly combed my hair before I head downstairs...

"Wow! What a nice food here. Did you cooked all of this?." I asked while smiling like a crazy woman...

"Nah! Eomma cooked all of that for you. And also unnie, I didn't eat breakfast yet because I wait for you. Your such a heavy sleeper even if you and Joshua are back together as a couple." I stopped chewing my food because Chaemi remind me of him again...

Yeah! Me and Joshua are together now. Chaemi and Kihyun have been dating for a couple of months. Eomma also met Kihyun and she told him that be nice to my sister...

"Unnie! You are smiling like an idiot. Are you really happy because we are back as a normal family just like before?." She asked snapping my thoughts while I chuckled...

"Of course Chaemi, I'm so happy that we are back as a family. And also, eomma and appa are really happy because we find our loved ones." I replied while she chuckled...

"We need to hurry because eomma is waiting for us. I know Joshua and Kihyun are coming too because our parents invited them to come." She said and I nodded...

"I'm done Chaemi, did you take a bath?." I asked and she shook her head...

"Not yet unnie, like what I said. I am waiting for you to get up because you are really a heavy sleeper." She said but I rolled my eyes...

"Ok fine! I need to take a bath now. And you too Chaemi, Kihyun might be waiting for you." I said and she rolled her eyes before heading to her own bathroom...

*********

We arrived at the venue and it's really beautiful...

"My god! What took you so long guys? We've been waiting for you two to arrived." Eomma asked and Chaemi pointed at me...

"Because unnie is a heavy sleeper. I've woke her up many times but she keep ignoring me." She said and I tickled her but she rolled her eyes...

"Mianhae eomma, I didn't mean to be late." I apologized...

"Come here my dear daughters." Appa signalled both me and Chaemi to come and we do what he said...

"What is it appa?." Chaemi asked and we saw appa putting his arms around eomma's waist while I raised my eyebrows...

"What's the meaning of that appa?." I asked in frustration while eomma chuckled...

"Dear, me and your appa are now official. We are back as a couple, and Minho is ready to be nice to me." Eomma confessed while we both smiled at them...

"Really eomma! Then it would be great. Oh my god! I can't believe this." Chaemi said and hugged eomma while I hugged appa...

"Thank you so much eomma and appa for giving us such a nice blessings. I hope you two are not going back as a couple again. I really miss the both of you being a parents to me and Chaemi." I said while appa pats my head...

"Wait, there's more." Eomma said and I raised my eyebrows again...

"Why won't you turned around Yena because there is someone who's waiting for you." I slowly turned around and I saw Joshua carrying some flowers in his arms and I was shocked to see him...

"For you Yena." He handed me the flowers while I blushed...

"Thanks jagiya

"Thanks jagiya. You look more handsome today." I compliment but he pinched my cheeks...

"As long as you love me Yena, I will be the most handsome husband for you." He said and I chuckled...

"Husband? What are you talking about Shua? We are not married yet and you called yourself my husband." I said and he chuckled...

"I will be your husband after this." He pulled out a tiny box from his pocket and slowly opened it. It revealed a beautiful and shiny diamond ring...

"Yena, I'm waiting for this moment. I don't want us to be broken just like before. I want to be with you forever. I want to build a family with you and our soon to be kids. And now Kim Yena, will you marry me?." I covered my mouth when he kneeled down in front me while holding the diamond ring on his hands...

"Yes Joshua! Yes!

"Yes Joshua! Yes!." He slowly got up and put the ring on my finger. I let my tears fall because this is the most happiest day for me...

He hugged me and I heard my family clapped. I noticed that Joshua's mom is here too. I broke the hug with him and I bowed at his mom...

"Annyeong Mrs. Hong, it's nice to see you again." I bowed and she hugged me...

"Thank you for giving my son his happiness. I hope that you will take care of him until your last breath." She broke the hug and I smiled at her...

"Well, since the other couple are now engaged. Let's celebrate for this couple." Appa said and poured some wine in the champagne...

Appa gave eomma a drink and same with me. All of our family gathered here and we all take a drink. I don't care if I get drunk today. I'm so happy that I'm engaged with my one and only man...

"Cheers for the newly engaged couple!." Appa exclaimed and we all drink our wine...

"Kihyun-ah, when will you propose to me?." Chaemi suddenly asked while Kihyun choked...

"Why? You want it now dear?." Kihyun asked while Chaemi blushed...

"I'm just asking." She said while we all laughed...

"Soon my jagiya, after Joshua and Yena's wedding." Kihyun replied and kissed Chaemi's cheeks...

"Looks like my daughter wanted to get married." Appa exclaimed and we all laughed...

Well, this is the best day for me. I hope we will live last long. We all gathered as a true family. I'm happy that we are all complete especially for the comeback of my parents...

01/05/19