C8:I'm Yours

1 Week Later

Joshua's POV

"Son? Are you ready, we were heading to their house right now." Eomma knocks on my room but I ignore her...

I look myself at the mirror. I'm blaming myself for this stupid marriage. Well, I agree to come with my mom because I'm seeing Yena again...

I walk downstairs and eomma smiled whe he looked at me...

"Dear! You look handsome as always. I bet you look more handsome on your wedding." She said and smiled at me...

"Are we going now?." I asked feeling excited...

"Yieh! Is my son excited to see his one and only fiancee? Your in love Joshua. You look cute when your blushing." Eomma said and pinched my cheeks...

"FYI, I'm in love with her daughter. I'm excited to see her daughter not my-so-called fiancee." I mumbled my own words so that my mom won't hear me...

"Let's go Joshua, I know your very excited to see Minji again." Eomma said and held my wrist...

********

"We're here eomma, this is Minji's house." I said and eomma made an 'O' shape on her mouth...

"Daebak! It's really beautiful just like Minji. This house is really big for her and her 2 ladies." She said and I click the doorbell. Then, the door opened widely revealing Minji wearing a dress...

"Oh auntie! You're here. I'm happy to see you again. You too Joshua, you look more handsome as always." Minji said happily and she winked at me but I ignore here...

Minji let us in and I sat on the couch. I searched somewhere because I want to see Yena. Is she fine? Is she angry towards me...

"Oh Chaemi! Finally you're here. Mind to call your sister so that we can introduce you to your new grandmother and father." Minji said and I looked at Chaemi and she gave me a smile...

"Uhm, before I call unnie. May I ask who is your fiance eomma?." Chaemi asked and avoid her eye contact with me...

"Dear, this is her fiance. My son, Joshua Hong." Eomma answered Chaemi's question and I look at her and she nodded...

"I'll call unnie! I'll be right there." She said and walk upstairs. I want to follow her and rush to Yena but my mom will be curious if I make my move...

"Your daughter is very pretty Minji. She looks like you. I bet your other daughter is beautiful too." Eomma's voice is echoing in my ears...

Your right eomma, Yena is beautiful too. She's also a kind person that's why I fall for her without you knowing it...

"Eomma! Unnie said she can't make it. She have a headache." Chaemi appeared...

"What! Is this a nice excuse for Yena? Call her again. If she won't show herself here, I'll dragged her here in front of Joshua's parents." Minji said angrily...

"Uhm Minji-ssi, would you mind if I'll come with your daughter to call Yena. I think she needs more comfort I guess." I said with my own excuses and Minji nod. Chaemi looked at me blankly and we walked upstairs to call Yena...

I rushed towards her room and I saw her hugging her pillow. She slowly put down her pillow when she saw me. I rushed towards her and hugged her...

"Yena-ah, I miss you so much. You know how worried I am when I heard that you have a headache." I said and she gave me a slights smile...

"She doesn't have any headache Joshua. She use it as an excuse because she doesn't want to see your mom having some love moments with you." Chaemi spoke from behind and I looked at Yena who's looking down...

"Yena, talk to me please. I'm really sorry about what happened last week. You know my excuses right." I said and she suddenly hugged me...

"Joshua I'm scared. I don't want to lose you." She said and I hugged her tight...

"You won't lose me Yena, I maybe marrying your mother but my heart and soul will belong to you. Your having it by yourself because I'm yours. So I hope you won't misunderstand it again." I said and she broke the hug...

"If you became my mom's husband. Then, I'll call myself your mistress because your dating me even if your married someday." She said and I covered her mouth...

"Don't talk ok, just come with me downstairs. Your mom and my mom are waiting for you. Just relax and we can handle this. Trust me Yena." I said and stood up. I reached for her hand and finally, she accept it...

Chaemi smiled and we walked downstairs. Yena pulled her hand because her mom might see it if she saw Yena holding my hand...

12/29/18