C11:Home

Author's POV

"Minji-ah, take care of my son. But don't worry, I'll always be there to support all of you." Mrs. Hong said and hugged Minji...

"I will auntie, he's safe here in my home. And I know my daughters will treat him nice." Minji replied...

"Joshua! I hope you'll take care of your wife and her daughters. Don't you dare to find some girls who's younger than Minji. If I find out about that, I'm going to punish you." Mrs. Hong warned her son while Joshua clenched his fist secretly...

"I-I will mom, I won't broke Minji's trust." Joshua replied and Minji clung her arms on Joshua's wrist...

"And also dear, I want a new grandchild for the two of you. I've been waiting for too long. I hope you two will work on it." Mrs. Hong said and Minji chuckled...

"Don't worry auntie, I'm fine and Joshua too. Right dear?." Minji asked the boy and he nodded...

"That's a nice answer dear. BTW, I need to go back home now. Take care of yourself son. I will miss you." Mrs. Hong hugged Joshua and pats his back...

"I will miss you too eomma. Take care of yourself." He said and smiled at his mom...

Mrs. Hong left Minji's mansion. But they didn't know that Yena overheard their conversation. She was crying again and lately, she went back to her room...

"Minji-ah, I think I should go inside. Can you please take me to my room?." Joshua asked without looking at Minji...

"As what I said before jagi, your not staying at our guest room. Since we are married now, we're sleeping in the same room." Minji said and placed her hand on Joshua's right shoulder...

"I-I heard that yesterday Minji, but what about your daughter? She doesn't want me to sleep with you." Joshua said but the girl shook her head...

"Don't mind Yena jagi, plant in your mind that she doesn't like you as my husband because of that age-gap you know. But many people says that age is just a number right. And I wanted to tell you that I really love you Joshua." She said which made Joshua coughed...

"Ok fine, but I wanted you to know that I don't want your daughter to hate me. Tell her that I'm not a bad guy." Joshua said and Minji smiled before nodding...

"I will jagi, as long as you're staying with me. And I promise you that I'll give you anything you want." She said and Joshua smiled...

"T-thanks Minji, it's a nice pleasure to hear that." Joshua said...

"I think we should sleep now, let's go and I'll show you to your new room." Minji said and held Joshua's hand before heading to their room...

"This is our room Joshua, it's really simple but I hope you like it." She said and showed Joshua their room...

"I'm fine with it Minji

"I'm fine with it Minji. Will you excuse because I want to sleep. I'm really tired." Joshua excused and Minji smiled...

*********

Joshua's POV

I woke up feeling uncomfortable in this room. I looked beside me and Minji is now asleep. I slowly walked out to her room and I made my way to Yena's room. I was about to twist the door knob when Chaemi spoke...

"The door is locked, unnie is not in a good mood that's why she locked herself in her room. And she's now asleep." Chaemi said and I nodded...

"Do you have any spare key Chaemi? I just want to check on her." I asked...

"I do, but I don't think I'll let you come in her room. I think you should go back to sleep because my mom will wake up if she notice that your not sleeping beside her. You can talk to unnie tomorrow. She's just really tired because of the event earlier." She said and I nodded...

"Arrasseo Chaemi, I'll talk to your sister tomorrow." I replied and I went back to Minji's room...

I sat on the bed and I looked at my wife. She's really a heavy sleeper...

"Mianhae Minji for being like this. I don't love you like how you loved me. I hope you'll find out soon that your daughter Yena is my girl. She's the only girl I loved. But I promise that I'll treat you better without loving you. I hope you understand me." Joshua said and lay down on the bed beside Minji...

12/30/18