C20:Leaving

Yena's POV

I'm packing my things because eomma want me to leave her house as soon as possible. I'm not hesitated to leave because I know appa is here for me...

Eomma really changed a lot. She doesn't even want me to help her. Because of me, my mother's life is now a mess...

Flashback*

"Eomma." I whispered and entered her room but she gave me a death glare...

"Can we talk for a while?." I asked...

"There's nothing to talk about Yena! Everything is clear to me and that's you trick me with my own husband. All I want is you to leave this house!." She shouted without looking at me...

"So, that's all you want mother?." I asked weakly...

"Yes! And I want you to leave this house right now. Don't you ever comeback here because I don't want to see your face anymore." She added and I bowed at her before leaving her room...

Flashback Ends*

"Unnie! Why are you packing your things? Are you leaving because of eomma?." She asked and I nodded...

"That's what she wants Chaemi, I don't have any choice but to leave this house for god's sake. And also, to give her some space." I replied and Chaemi looked at me with a teary eye...

"Unnie, you know you can stay at appa's house. He will let you in because I know he really miss you. And, I will visit you if I have a free time." She said and hugged me and we broke the hug...

"Chaemi-ah, is Joshua mad at me because I spill the truth earlier?." I asked and she was about to answer when a voice interrupted us...

"I'm not mad at you Yena. The truth is I can't believe that you really tell her the truth between us in the past. I'm so proud of you because I thought this would be a secret anymore." He looked at me and his eyes traced down to look at my things that are already packed...

"Wait, you're leaving?." He asked and I nodded...

"Eomma want me to leave her house and I gladly accept it. She thought that I secretly dated you and she didn't believe our relationship in the past." I answered and he moved closer towards me...

"If your going to leave this house then I'll come with you." He said and I looked at him blankly...

"What! Are you out of your mind Joshua? Eomma will easily get mad if she finds out that we are both leaving this house." I discussed but he shook his head...

"Look Yena, I decided to live here because you are here. And now your leaving, I'm leaving too. I don't care if Minji will get mad as always. She didn't care about you Yena. You are her daughter and she destroy your life like you are now in hell. So I'm coming with you, I don't care about your mother." He said and I looked into his eyes...

"If you really want to come with me then you should pack your things before eomma wakes up. I know she will stopped you." I didn't refuse because I already know that he still loves me and I do loved him...

"My things are already packed. And Chaemi, we need your help. Don't tell Minji where we go. And I know you won't dump us." Joshua said at Chaemi and she nodded...

"Don't worry Joshua, I also feel bad about unnie. In fact, I really want to join you guys but I know eomma will be mad." She stated...

"And you should get going now while eomma is still sleeping. It's already 9:00 PM." She said and Joshua helped me to carry my luggage while Chaemi accompany us to head at the gate...

We arrived at the gate and Joshua decided not to bring his car. Chaemi closed the gate and she gave me a goodbye look...

"Be careful unnie, be safe in appa's house and I'm positive that eomma wouldn't find you there." She said and I told her to go inside and continue her sleep...

"Seriously, your staying at your dad's house?." Joshua asked and I nodded...

"Then, I'll stay there too." He replied and I wide my eye again...

"Are you serious Joshua? Why can't you go back in your home and I know your mother misses you so much." I said and he shook his head...

"If I head home then eomma will contact my wife to fetch me and I won't let that happen. So I want to live with you." He said and I nodded...

01/02/19