C22:Disrespect Chaemi

Chaemi's POV

I'm worried about Yena unnie and Joshua, are they both safe now. I hope mom wouldn't know that Yena unnie and her husband are staying in appa's house...

"Chaemi!." Eomma barged in into my room and my thoughts snapped back...

"Yes eomma, do you have a problem?." I pretend that I didn't know anything...

"Did you know where is Joshua? I haven't seen him. And I woke up without him in my side." She asked but I looked away zipping my mouth...

"I don't know, maybe he went out to buy something. And also, I'm not in a good mood eomma." I rolled my eyes and she chuckled...

"Why? Because your freaking sister is not here! I don't know why people loves Yena but she is indeed paranoid. And, who knows if Joshua followed her." She said and I chuckled back...

"Eomma! Once you say dirty words about unnie again. Make sure that I'll leave this house so that no one would hesitate to stay with you. And what if Joshua and unnie are now staying in one house. Oh gosh eomma! Joshua is cheating on you be---." Nice! I received a hard slap from my mother...

"Don't talk to me like that Chaemi! I'm your mother and instead of you to respect me, your just saying any bad words. You're just like your paranoid sister." I clenched my fist...

"Respect you? Why would I! You changed eomma, ever since you met Joshua. Your attitude has changed. Why are you doing this." I asked while clenching my fist...

"I'm being like this because of Yena! She stole my husband. Who cares if a mistress is living here in my house and she slowly taking an advantage of my own husband. But I didn't regret that I kicked Yena out of my house." Eomma stated and I walked away...

"Don't talk back to me Chaemi! Your disrespecting me." She said which made me stop from walking...

"I don't want to hear your crazy excuse eomma. I'm so done with you, I wish appa is here so that I can have a pillow to hug. Either you! Joshua won't love a person who's selfish and mean like you. So, I'm happy that Yena unnie and Joshua are making their funny fictions. While you, staying in this beautiful house but to curse and throw people. I hate you eomma and I wish that you are not my mother because I don't want a kind of mother who has the same attitude as you." I yelled and went downstairs...

Yena's POV

I took a peek on Joshua's room and I saw him fixing his outfit. Wait, I saw appa wearing a cool outfit. Are they going somewhere...

"Joshua, may I ask where are you going?." He turned around and smiled...

"Oh! I'm coming with your father. He said I should talk to your mother about the divorce." He answered...

"What! You want to divorce eomma?." I asked confused and he nodded...

"Yes dear, I also want this because I want us to be back as a couple just like before. And I'm happy that your father really likes me for you." He said and I chuckled...

"Josh." I mumbled his name...

"Hmm?." He hummed...

"Thank you for everything." I said and he stopped from fixing his hair...

"Why did you thanked me?." He asked back...

"Because no matter happens, you still care for me. And I'm waiting for eomma's answer about the divorce. I hope you and appa can convince her to sign the divorce paper." I said and he hold my hand...

"Don't worry Yena, one day Minji will realized that I'm not the one for her. And I know your father will be back as your mother's husband. We still need to wait for our destination. FIGHTING." He said and I suddenly hugged him...

"This is the reason why I love you so much. Your such a nice and a caring person. I hope eomma will give you your freedom." I said and he broke the hug...

"She will Yena." He said and pecked my lips...

01/02/19