two

━━━━━━━━━

"shouldn't you at least try and talk to sicheng?" hyesun questioned her best friend who was sitting across from her at the lunch table.

"it's too awkward. there's nothing even to talk about since we barely know each other and also we don't have the same home room like you two do" she replied, sighing in defeat.

"that's why you just have to bring up a conversation with him. there's nothing to talk about because you don't talk to him. i say you should just try and talk but i'll support you in whatever you choose to do" hyesun smiled.

"god you sound like i'm preparing for a big important event in my life" she scoffed but then chuckled, "thank you"

"of course" she then looked down at her tray of food, "by the way, sicheng is coming over here with his friend"

"huh-" she was cut off when two tall boys stood beside their table, smiling at them.

"hey hyesun and jisun" sicheng waved to the two.

"hey" hyesun smiled at the boy, waving as well, "what's up?"

"nothing much. i just needed help with literature homework and i remember that you told me that jisun was good at history?" jisun looked at hyesun with wide eyes but the girl didn't give a glance at her.

"she's great at it! much better than i could do" she averted her attention towards the girl whose eyes were still wide, "she has the highest in her class"

"great!" sicheng exclaimed before looking at jisun, "could you help me? if you don't mind of course"

jisun just stared at the boy while he awaited an answer. hyesun sighed and kicked the girl under the table.

she winced in pain, grabbing her leg and glaring at hyesun. the girl just gestured her head towards the boy, basically telling her that this is a great opportunity for her to get to know him, "uh sure!" jisun finally agreed, rubbing her leg from the pain.

"thank you so much!" sicheng thanked her, a sweet smile on his face, "would've failed the next exam to be quite honest. can i have your number to text you when you're free?"

"yah sure" jisun was trying to act normal even though her heart was beating so fast. sicheng took out his phone and opened up the keypad for the girl to input her number. she took his phone, inputted her number and handed it back.

"great! i'll text you later then" he then looked at his friend, "let's go?"

"actually i would like to talk to hyesun for a bit" his friend smiled cheekily at the girl who just rolled her eyes.

"guess i should leave too then" jisun laughed, picking up her tray and before hyesun could even protest against this, jisun looked at sicheng, "let's walk out together?"

the boy nodded and the two left, hyesun cursing at the girl in her mind.

'i guess this is payback' hyesun thought as she still did not regret what she did for her friend anyways.

his friend sat down across from hyesun causing her to glare at him, "what do you want jaehyun? "

she didn't per se hate the boy... she just really disliked him and wished that he was disappear from the school so she doesn't ever have to see him again.

"youre still stuck on that?" the boy asked, leaning against the back of the chair.

"you cheated on my test causing me to get a 0 because you got caught, told the teacher when i fell asleep in class and i had to hold two textbooks on both hands with my arms out for 30 minutes-"

"yah, yah whatever" he waved off the moments as not big issues, "but those were great times" the boy laughed while she rolled her eyes at the boy.

"going to ask this again. what do you want?"

"nothing. can't i just make more friends?" he shrugged while she scoffed at his reply.

"you have a lot of friends already. plus i doubt you would want to be friends with me. and quite frankly, i don't want to be friends with you"

"that's where youre for once wrong" she raised an eyebrow, "i have 4 friends, lee taeyong, dong sicheng, nakomato yuta, and ten. everyone else are people that i like to consider acquaintances, nothing more"

"wow..what a lovely story" she clapped her hands with a sarcastic smile on her face before dropping the smile, "now please leave"

"how could a pretty face like you be so rude?" he asked her which made her roll her eyes in return, "your eyes are going to roll to the back of your head idiot"

"how could an annoying face like you be so ru-oh wait" she chuckled and it was his turn to roll his eyes.

"yah, yah i get it i can be rude but..." he dragged his sentence, looking at the girl who deeply wanted to just leave but that would be too rude of her, "i really want to be friends with you"

"yah and i'll believe that when you pass a physics test" she let out a fake smile towards the boy once again.

"seriously hyesun" he said causing her to cross her arms, not believing the boy but he was speaking so genuinely, "sicheng talks about how you're really nice and not that bad. so maybe i misjudged you. start over again? as friends this time"

he looked sincere so hyesun let out a sigh, "fine" he cheered lowly before letting out another smile towards her.

"you can hang out with us starting next monday" he stated, "and bring jisun along to. she's nice from what i know and heard"

she furrowed her eyebrows and that sudden mention of jisun but nodded slowly in agreement.

the boy then left her table without saying anything making hyesun ponder in her thoughts at the interaction between her and the boy.

'why do you suddenly want to friends with me..?'

-edited chapter

━━━━━━━━━

[a/n: some chapters will be short others will not. it will be a mix]