three

━━━━━━━━━━

"really?!" jisun exclaimed, shock written all over her face at what hyesun just told her.

"yes, but i think he's up to something" hyesun replied, putting her pencil down onto her notebook and turning her chair towards her best friend who was sitting on her bed.

currently the two were at jisun's house, doing their homework together.

"why?" she questioned, crossing her legs on the bed.

"seriously? the boy who made get a 0 on my test, stole my homework, got me detention, hit me with a basketball on purpose, and oh yah, tripped me and made me fall face first onto the grass?" she spoke with a dead-serious face, "yah because i totally want to believe that jaehyun wants to be friends with me. yah i doubt it" 

"maybe he had a change of heart, he does hang out with sicheng and sicheng is nice so you know..maybe just influence"

"maybe..but i have a bad feeling about this. my instincts are usually never wrong" she shook her head, "also, you're only saying that because you like sicheng and want to be nice to his friends"

 jisun gave the girl a cheeky grin before hyesun turned around in the chair, continuing to do her homework.

————

hyesun walked into the cafe, the bell ringing as she stepped inside. the cashier greeted her and she grinned, giving a slight bow to them. she looked around where she spotted the 3 boys sitting at a table, the 3 boys she was meeting today.

she walked over to them, bowing her head as sicheng greeted her, "hey hyesun!"

"hey guys" she replied. she only knew sicheng and jaehyun. she knew slightly of the other guy, his name being yuta, but she didn't know him like a friend, just as another student who went to the school.

"i got you an americano" sicheng spoke as she took a seat next to yuta, sitting across from jaehyun.

"thank you" she grinned as she placed her bag on her lap. 

just as she was about to take a sip of her americano, a question arose making her stop what she was doing.

"where's jisun?" jaehyun and sicheng asked the same time making the girl furrow her eyebrows. mostly at the fact that jaehyun was also asking since she already kinda knew that sicheng liked her so it was obvious that he was going to ask her.

jaehyun and sicheng looked at each other before looking at hyesun, awaiting her response, "she had something to do with her boyfriend" she joked, knowing sicheng liked her.

"boyfriend?!" the two exclaimed at the same time making her  even more confused

"two things. i'm kidding, she was helping her brother with some homework and she said she would come later and second. jaehyun why do you care if she has a boyfriend or not?" she averted her attention towards jaehyun, curious as to why he asked

"i like to know things about the new people we're hanging out with okay?" he scoffed, crossing his arms trying to act all nonchalant but hyesun could tell otherwise.

"unlikely" yuta and hyesun said at the same time before turning their heads to each other, looking at each other in shock.

"i have a feeling you and yuta will get along very well" sicheng laughed at this interaction and they all just ignored the weird jaehyun excuse but hyesun kept it in the back of her head.

the 4 talked for a few minutes, mainly sicheng, yuta, and hyesun since everytime jaehyun spoke, him and hyesun would begin to bicker only to be stopped by sicheng and into a new topic.