twenty six

━━━━━━━━━━

jisun woke up in her bed with a pounding headache. she looked around the room and saw the sunlight through the windows. she didn't remember much of the night before.

she looked to the other bed and saw sicheng passed out on his bed.

the girl groaned as she got off of her bed and went outside of her room, attempting to find someone.

she went downstairs and into the kitchen where she saw jaehyun sitting at the table with a glass of water.

"hey jaehyun.." the girl mumbled and she got closer to him and was stood beside him, "what happened last night"

the boy was silent for a few seconds before speaking, "you guys got drunk..then told hyesun the truth"

"huh? the truth? the truth about what-" she then gasped, covering her mouth

"you told her about how we came here simply so she could hear me out and forgive me. and how all of you knew i was coming"

"oh no.." she sighed, smacking her forehead, "she's going to kill me. where is she? i need to talk to her-"

"she went on a walk about 20 minutes ago. needs to clear her mind i assume" he spoke, ready to just give up and just accept the fact that he'll never reconcile with the girl.

the girl who was currently on her walk was kicking the small pebbles on the round, her hands stuffed into her thick sweater.

"what a waste of time" she mumbled, "i'm ready to just go home at this point"

the walked a few more steps before she heard someone shout, "jun! watch out!"

hyesun turned around but before she could process anything, a small body had rammed into hers. she lost her balance but was able to catch herself in time before completely hitting the floor.

she looked down and saw a little boy who had fallen to the floor.

"oh my god! jun!" she looked up and saw an older boy quickly run towards the two and bend down towards the younger, "i told you not to run!"

he helped the younger stand up before bowing profusely to hyesun, "i'm so sorry!"

"ah it's okay. no worries" she quickly shook her head before looking at the younger, "are you okay?"

the boy was hiding his face but nodded at the girl's voice.

"he's just a little shy" the boy chuckled lightly before holding out his hand, "my name is junseop and this is my little brother jun"

"hello, i'm hyesun" she grinned lightly.

the younger boy quickly looked up, "your name is pretty!"

the girl looked at the boy and just smiled, "thank you"

the boy gasped at what he just did and quickly looked back down, hiding behind his older brother.

"sorry..we had a little accident when we were younger and he's shy to look at others with his face looking a bit..different"

the boy's face had been half-burned and is now scarred, his left eye just barely open.

the girl bent down and attempted to look at jun but he kept moving so his face was not seen.

"want to know a secret?" the boy didn't respond, "i know someone who looks almost exactly like you. my little brother" he moved out from behind junseop and looked at the girl. she could now she his face more clearly and it reminded her exactly of her brother, "you look great jun"