note.

Thank you for reading 'Used | Jung Jaehyun'.

This was one of the first stories I had written on this account and I kept it up for a long time before realizing that I really hated the premise of the story and in the original version (before editing), everyone (including jaehyun and jisun) treated hyesun terribly and there was no reason for her to even fall in love with jaehyun.

Due to that, this book underwent A LOT of editing, i wrote this book back in 2018 when I was a little 8th grader who was just getting into kpop and had a huge obsession with NCT. Now that I'm older, I wanted to finally go back and edit the hell out of this book. I started editing it it back in 2022 and it took me a full year to rewrite it as I got busy with school and more writer's block.

I made sure i kept the premise and most of the storyline the same so i apologize if there are still any mistakes. If you're an original reader from the beginning, i hope that it's an improvement from what you first read!

If you're new, the original story was the same but in the first book I had made it where Jaehyun's mother had planned the death of Hyesun's parents and brother but ultimately took that out as it bugged me. In the first book as well, I never went too much in depth when it came to hyunjoon's depression and all the death's scene, it irked me so much so I tried to make it more noticeable in this book so I apologize if it wasn't an exact portrayal.

My old book just felt so rushed and I'm so glad I got to finally edit this book and bring it a decent amount of justice. I think I pretty much got rid of most chapters from the old version and rewrote new ones but kept the same scenes, just added more detail.

I hope you guys enjoyed this book <3 Have a great day!

-chqnhee