04

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Gimhae International Airport

The airport rumbled with screams upon the arrival of the most sought after Global Superstar.

Over 2,907,257 albums sold both in China and internationally, in less than a year.

Number four in billboard top 200.

Top One on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums.

Best Male Rap Artist in China Music Awards for three consecutive years.

Collaborations with different international artists such as JayZ, Drake, Kris Wu, and Machine Gun Kelly.

Leader of boyband K-OZ.

China's Best selling music artist of all time.

Asia's Rap Prince

STORM

The crowd went wild as he stepped out of the arrival area wearing an all black suit, with a scarlet fur coat resting on his shoulders, as a huge pendant swinged from his chain necklace.

He chews his gum as he fiddled with two silver balls clanking with his fingers which were adorned by chunky silver rings.

He scoffed in disgust as a flock of paparazzis ran towards him, blocking his way.

"How was your collab with ####? Are we expecting another a collab with a Korean artist soon?"

"How long will you be promoting in Korea?"

"Is it true that you are dating #####?"

"No photos." His manager and a couple of security guards surrounded him as he walked amidst the fa s who managed to went past the barricade.

His assistant, then handed him a golden chain leash attached to a Fierce-looking Shiba-Inu which walked side by side with him as he made his way towards the exit.

-/////-

"Swaggy rapper eyy?" Daniel chuckled as they watched him from the upper deck of the airport.

"Storm." Cheng Xiao giggled with Daniel. "Lai Guanlin... Sure grew up didn't he?" She placed her chin on her palms as they watched Jihyo get worked up in one corner.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHAT!" Jihyo yelled at Jihoon who was on the other line.

"Why didn't you tell me it was him!"

Her brother handed her a dancing gig for a Music festival in Busan, convincing her that it was a good opportunity to promote her studio.

Little did she know, that she would end up working with him as a back up dancer.

And she was not ready to see him.

Not yet.
----
"You ready?" Daniel asked as he saw Jihyo's hand shaking as they stood outside the practice room.

"It's gonna' be okay." Daniel said as he holds her hand.

"Yeah. We're here for you." Cheng Xiao said. "We're professionals. We're here for the job. Not for him."

Jihyo was still looking down.

"Held your head high." Daniel cupped her face. "You didn't do anything wrong."

".. It just a day and a half. We'll survive this." He said, bringing a smile to her face.

She took a deep breath as she entered the practice room full or other dancers who were either stretching or dancing.