16

Tak!

Tak!

Tak!

His footsteps echoed through the hallway as he ran towards his apartment.

His heart takes him to her as soon as his feet landed in korea.

He barely had a weeks stay, and his manager was calling him like crazy...

But he can't help himself....

Four months was too long.....

He needs to see her, or else he would die....

He swears he would die if he doesn't see her...

A smile traced through his lips as he opened the door to his dimly lit bedroom.

The moon light reflects through the huge glass windows, magically shining upon the bed where his dear one sleeps.

The winds outside brushes the curtains towards Jihyo as she slept soundly.

He placed a bouquet of flowers on the side table, as he approached the bed, before climbing on top of her.

His eyes sparkled with joy as he stared upon her face.

He then picked some petals from the bouquet and scattered it all around her hair.

Jihyo looked glorious as the moonlight illuminates her milky white skin. The strap of her white satin dress hangs from her shoulders as she breathes slowly.

Beautiful.... He thought as he caressed her cheeks before kissing her forehead.

"Kuanlin?" She said as she stretched her arms.

"I'm home." He whispered as he kissed her cheeks.

Jihyo slowly opened her eyes, to the sight of Guanlin smiling at her.

"Kuanlin!" She immediately sat up and embraced him.

Guanlin wrapped her in his arms before looking at her and smacking his lips to hers.

They showered each other with kisses as they rolled on the bed.

"I missed you." He said as he rubbed his nose to hers.

"I miss you too." She said.

"I love you." He kissed her lips

"I love you too."

The two melted into a deep kiss as passion burned inside them.

Her hands caressed his back and his hair as he pushes her dress above her leg and feasts his lips on her soft skin.

And before they knew it, they bodies where already naked uder the sheets as they make to each other.

"Kuanlin! Kuanlin!" She shouted as the male tugged on her hair as he went deep inside her. Her hand reaching upon a silicone sachet peeking from his wallet. "Slow down! Slow---"

But he wasn't listening.

He can't stop himself.

And it didn't take long before she surendered to him as well.

She knocked his wallet on the floor as her head fell on the corner of the bed.

"Jihyo~" He moaned as they reached hit limits.