Series Finale

|2 years later|

"Mic test! Mic test!" Seongwoo tapps the mic

"Mic test! Mic test!" Seongwoo tapps the mic. "Test Mic! Test Mic!"

Jisung and Seongwoo stands behind the podium, overlooking the wedding hall.

"Yeobo!" Cheng Xiao waves at Jisung from one of the seats. Jisung smiled at her before giving her a finger heart.

"Hana.deul.set!hana.deul.set! Hana.deul--"Seongwoo continues tinkering the mic until it disassembles and falls on the ground.

Jisung glared at Seongwoo who just flashed a smile as he handed him an extra mic.

He then smiled and looked at everyone. "Good morning!"

"...We would like to call everyone's attention to please find their respective seats."

"... Our ceremony would start in just a few minutes, so please stand by."

"We will be your emcees for today."

"I'm Wanna One's... Yoon Jisung."

"And I'm Wanna One... Ong Seongwoo."

"Before we start the ceremony... I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who made this occasion possible..."

Jisung looks at a group of people seated in the front row."The groom's family..."

"....and the Brides' family..." Minseo walks towards the front row with a toddler in her hand, followed, by a smaller girl and a boy with a square framed glasses.

Minseo walked towards Jisung and whispered."The bridezilla's throwing a tantrum in the dressing room. Entertain them for a bit."

She handed them two gray suits with blue details which they immediately wore.

"Ah!" Seongwoo smiled as he waved at the group of men from afar.

The visitors turned their heads around as they saw a group of men wearing gray and blue uniforms marching towards the isle in a fake slo-mo.

" Yorobeun... Let's welcome the people responsible for the groom's poor life decisions...."

"Let's give a round of applause to the groomsmen...."

"....Wanna one!"

Jisung and Seongwoo danced along as Nayana played while they fell in line and started walking towards the red carpet.

Jisung smiled. "In 11th place... Garnering a 790,302 votes..."

".....Wanna' one's baby faced hyung!..... 10 years ago..."

"Short in height but not short of kids..."Seongwoo laughed.

"Ha Sungwoon!"

[*Sungwoon dirty fingers the two]