03

Jihyo sits by the window of the second floor of the house.

She hugged herself as she watched the raindrops fall by the large foggy glass windows.

Why?

.....Why?

.....Of all days......

.....Why does it have to rain today?

It was already past mid-night.

Everyone was in their rooms, sound asleep.

But Jihyo wasn't....

She was sleepless...

She was wide awake from the sounds of the rain falling on the roof as the skies was poured its wrath upon earth...

Jihyo gathered her legs and rested her chin on her knees as she watched the rain poured uncontrollably.

Each drop looking like endless tears, dripping through the glass with windows as the strong winds slammed against the windows.

Tilting her head, she stared at the name written in the fogged windows...

Lai.....Guan......lin

Her eyes watered as she felt a stinging pain on her chest....

The same pain she endured for the past six years.....

Spending her nights crying.....

For the love that will never come back....

The tears slowly fell from her eyes as her hands caressed the windows....

Is this how its always gonna' be?

Her head tells her to move on and forget about him....

But her heart says otherwise....

-////-

"It's cold out." Seongwoo as he stood behind the maknae who was staring at the house...

His eyes gazing upon the beauty sitting beside the huge glass windows of the second floor.

"....Why don't you come in?" Seongwoo said as he holds the umbrella over him." .... We can..... Uhm.... Roast some marshmallows... And....and.. "

The statue-esque man chuckled as he slowly turned around, loosing up his tie, as he stared at him with a dark and intimidating presence.

"...and?" Guanlin combed his dark raven hair as he looked at him.

The hyung step back in intimidation. "....and we can make.... Smores?" Seongwoo grinned.

Standing at 6'3, the adult looked dashing in an all black suit ensemble which compliments his pale white skin, and pink lips.

His pair of gray eyes looked other wordly as it illuminated under the moon.

Guanlin is something else. Seongwoo thought.

Guanlin chuckled and pat him in the back as he went past him. "I'm going."

Seongwoo watched as Guanlin's manager fetch him with an umbrella and escorted him to a nearby car,  waiting for him.

He could just tell him the truth....

But the choice isn't for him to make...

Seongwoo looked at Jihyo who was sitting by the window.

It was up to her.....