13

Jihyo sobbed as she packed her things.

She was all alone at home after Guanlin left without a word.

This is going nowhere. She thought as she zipped her suitcase as sat on the bed.

She combed her hair and pulled it into a high pony, before she wiped the tears off her face.

Gimbap jumped on the bed and sat on her lap as he playfully rolled on his back.

Jihyo giggled as she rubbed his belly. "Good boy." She said. "Unlike your Dad." She said.

"I love him though." She was about to hug him when the dog jumped off her and ran outside.

Dingdong! The doorbell rang.

Jihyo jogged towards the door, prepared to hit Guanlin's face... "You don't of a--"

Jihyo covered her mouth as she saw a woman standing in front of her.

"Can I come in?" Guanlin's mom said.
----
Jihyo's hands were shaking as she handed the tea cup to Guanlin's mom.

She anxiously looked at the floor as she thinks of excuses to cover up the fact that they were living together.

Guanlin's mom smiled as she took a sip of tea.

Judging by the way the girl opened the door, touch her son's things casually, and wears his son's shirt as she roamed around the house.....

She knew this girl isn't just anyone.

"Your place looks nice." She smiled as she put the cup down. "...Now he has a tea set."

The last time she came to his house, it was just an empty box, with just a bed, and nothing else.

But now his house looked different.

He finally bought some pans and plates, kitchen appliances, and a vacuum cleaner which he doesn't know how to use.

It was was warm...... cozy..... and pink.

This girl is something. She thought.

Her son won't let anyone, even his own mom, to touch his things.

He must really fond of her. She thought.

Guanlin's mom squinted her eyes at her. "Have we met before?"

"... You look awfully.... familiar."

"Yeah! Back in Guanlin's h---" Jihyo's eyes widen when she realized it was Jihoon, she met not Jihyo.

"M-maybe... Its because of my brother... Park Jihoon..." She said.

"You're Jihoon's sister?" Guanlin's mom asked.

"Y-yeah." Jihyo shyly replied.

"Oh I see... That's why you're really pretty." Guanlin's mom said. Dangerously pretty. She thought. The kind he would go crazy for.

She then saw the fresh red marks all over her neck.

Right. She chuckled to herself.

"Kamsahamnida." Jihyo shyly bowed before she took her mug and drank some tea.

"How's he doing nowadays?" His mom asked.

"He's working on his new album." Jihyo said.

"Guessing he's pretty sensitive and temperamental these days." His mom said.

"Y-yeah." Jihyo said. "Very..."

"Don't worry. He's just like that because he takes his craft seriously." His mom said. "That's how he made it this far." She added.