12

"Swaggy Kuan! Swaggy Kuan!" Jihyo smiled as she tapped Guanlin's back with Gimbap's paw.

Guanlin had been on his computer for hours, trying to work on his new album.

He sighed and grabbed his hair in frustration as he read the lyrics he had written on a piece of paper.

The competition in the industry is getting tougher and tougher, with newer artist debuting every year. He wanted to have a comeback sooner, but he can't seem do well as much as he did back then.

'Your music is lacking. The producers nit-picking rang on his head as he scribbles words on it.

'Not unique

'No impact

'You're not working harder.

'Not good enough.

"Swaggy.... Kuan!" She giggled, waving Gimbap's paw.

"Swaggy Kuan~"

"Storm sshi~"

"Linlin~"

"Oppa?" She giggled.

Guanlin stretched his arms and turned around, to see Jihyo carrying the dog in her arms, with a huge smile its face, as its tongue jiggles outside his mouth.

"You lucky dog." He yawned and giggled before patting Gimbap's head. "...Now give me my girl back." He said as he took Gimbap and placed him on the floor.

He hugged Jihyo and buried his face on her neck.

"What's wrong?" Jihyo asked as he walked her towards the bed.

Guanlin let out a groan as they fell on the bed.

"I can't write anything." He whispered as he rests on top of her.

"For your comeback album?" She asked as she went beside him.

Guanlin nodded.

"Why?" She asked as she stroked his hair.

Guanlin touched her face and caressed her cheeks with his thumb as he stared straight into her eyes.

".... Because I'm not angry."

Jihyo smiled. "Maybe I can help." She said as she tried to stand up before Guanlij pushed her back to the bed and wrapped her in his arms.

"Let's stay like this for a while." He said as he kissed her cheek.

2 years.... 5 months and three days... Guanlin thought.

Just a bit more...

A little bit more....
-----
Guanlin woke up to the warmth of the Sunrays touching his face. He grabbed his phone on the side table and jumped out of bed in shock.

51 calls from manager.

"Shit!"

"....I'm late!"

He quickly dressed himself up and grabbed his things. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" He asked Jihyo.

Jihyo looked at her. "You look tired so..."

Guanlin's eyes widen upon seeing his desk, all neat and tidy.

Guanlin's heart raced in anxiousness. "What happened to my desk?!" He said.

"I cleaned it up!" Jihyo said from the kitchen.

"What?!" Guanlin panicked ans started rummaging his desk.