14

"Don't judge me. I'm pregnant." Minseo said as the girls watch her stuff her mouth with food."

"What a whore!" Hwayoung said as drinks a glass of cold water, Mine glaring at her. "...I mean... Brother in law (Sungwoon)."

"I know right?" Minseo said. "I'm already ligated but somehow he still managed to get me pregnant." Minseo said.

"...He's even worse when we're just newly married..... He would like do it... 3-4 times a week."

Jihyo choked on her drink.

Guanlin was doing her everyday.

He's even worse when he's about to go on tour...
----
Their kisses echoed through the bedroom as she sat on his lap, hee back against his chest as he placed kisses on her back while he gently gripped her breasts.

"Jihyo~ Jihyo~ Jihyo~" He whispers as they watch themselves at the mirror across the bed.

"Guanlin..." Jihyo says as she breathes heavily. "I think there's something wrong with us..."

"Wae?" He asked before he grabbed her face and kissed her lips, moving his hips in sync with hers....

Jihyo but her lip, as he aenf faster, "Ah.... A-aren't we doing it too oft--"

Guanlin grabbed her knee and speed her leg wider before grabbing her waist and pounding faster.

"Guanlin!" She shouted as he hit her spot.

Guanlin smiled as sweats trauled through his forehead. "But you're too beautiful..." He said as he showed her that mirror.

Her whole face turned red upon seeing their nakedness.

It used to be a pure... Innocent... Love..

Now... it is raw... and dirty... And steamy..

And yet it turns her on...

The image of the two adult making love in the mirror..

"....I can't help myself." Guanlin said before he kissed her lower lip.

Her body trembled as the male thrust faster, repeatedly hitting her spot before their bodies arched in pleasure.

Guanlin collapsed on top of Jihyo.

She can feel his heavy breathing as he wrapped her in his arms and places a kiss on her forehead.

After regaining his strength, he tucked her hair behind her ears and placed hdr nicely on the bed. He tucked themselves under the sheets, before embracing her.

She turned around facing him. She then turned around and wrapped her arm around his neck before placing a kiss on his lips.

"I love you." Jihyo said before she drowsed off.

2 years...4 months... And 3 days... He thought as he watched her lay beside him.
----
Next morning.

Jihyo was sitting by the edge of the bed, watching him like a poor puppy as he packs his clothes for his tour.

Guanlin sighed as he looked at her. He had to go back to China to resume his promotions.

He won't be able to go back in months, because of his extremely hectic schedule since he's preparing for the awards ceremonies, movies, and his comeback album, all at the same time.

Guanlin grinned wirh his gummy smile. "Maybe I should just bring you with me." He picked Jihyo up, and teasingly dropped her inside his suitcase.

Jihyo smiled at him as she curled up inside his suitcase.