06

"BITCH!"

The stadium rumbled with cheers as Guanlin raised his mic in the air.

His sweat dripped from his face, down to his bare neck as he catches his breath

He can still remember it clearly....

Like it was just yesterday.....

/flashback/

W-what's.. 

Guanlin's hands trembled as he clenched the bouquet of roses in his hands.

W-what's happening?

He came to her apartment to surprise her, but end up getting surprised himself.

This can't be true...

The flower petals fell the floor as he stared upon Jihyo and Daniel curled up in bed together.

"W-what's.... This?" His voice was shaking as he watched Jihyo slept soundly in the arms of Daniel.

"WHAT'S THIS!!!!!" Guanlin shouted as he hit them with the bouquet in his hands.

Jihyo and Daniel woke up and saw the Furious, tear striken, Guanlin standing right infront of them.

Jihyo turned around and saw Daniel beside her, before looking back at Guanlin.

"Guanlin...." Jihyo sat up. Her voice trembling as he approached him. "I-its not w-what it looks like!"

"You think I'm stupid?" Guanlin shouted.

Tears escaped his eyes. "So you left Korea to follow him here?... Is that it?"

"NO!"

Guanlin turned around, facing the vanity mirror in the room."You told me yesterday that you were busy at school...."