10

Jihyo smiled at him as their lips parted

Light-headed, she stared at him with her dreamy eyes as she breathes profusely

It was already 2 am, and she was sleepless....

The maknae had kept her awake the whole night...

"...We already gone beyond five..." She smiled as her eyes felt heavy.

"...That must mean..."

"something..."

".....Right?" She said as her eyes close and fall backwards.

Guanlin caught her by her waist. "Jihyo?" He gently tapped her face.
"Jihyo!"

Now back to his senses, Guanlin only now realizes what he did to her in his height of pleasure.

Her hair was a complete mess from all the tugging and pulling, while her chest and neck area was full of purple love marks which replaced the ones that barely healed from the last time they did it.

"Shit!" He panicked as he lifted her blouse which he ripped earlier in his excitement.

He immediately grabbed one of his extra shirts at the back of the car, and dressed her up like a doll.

"Mianhe~." Guanlin felt sorry as he kissed her forehead.

He chuckled to himself as watch her slept soundly in his chest.

"Kyeowo~" He said as he pinched her chubby red cheeks.

She looked cute like a baby, wearing his white shirt, that looked oversized over her petite frame.

Her cleavage peeking through it.

"My Sexy little hyung" He giggled.
---
Wonyoung put her phone down, after calling Guanlin for dozen times.

He's busy with her again. She thought. That girl is slowly getting to her nerves.

Today