Author's Wink

Wink Girl 3™
is 100% FANFICTION.

Copyright ©_SavageNoona_™ 2018

This is the 3rd installment of the Wink Girl Series. If you haven't yet, please do check out Wink Girl
(Book 1&2)

•••

🚨Disclaimer🚨

The plot follows the story of the protagonist, 7 years later (after Book 2), therefore some characters (in Alternate Universe) included would be portrayed as an adult, participating in adult acts.

And because of this, as indicated in the title, the book would have mature contents. (21+)

To make my point straight. If you find love scenes from younger members uncomfortable, you may LEAVE now.

Remember that I am not portraying the real persons but the characters that I created in this AU.

Any similarities of the characters, events, or situations is solely from the author's imagination, and in no way represent Wanna One's (and other mentioned character's) real/ personal life.

•••

(My own edit BTW ^)

(My own edit BTW ^)

The Moral right of the author has been asserted. All Rights reserved. The story is published subject to the condition that it shall not reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, knowing any matter without the written consent of the copyright holder and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

Definitely NO PLAGIARISM 👀

Feel free to DM me for Plot ideas or any concern.

➡For better reading experience, make sure to play the medias (videos) as you read each chapter.

Don't forget to follow me and vote

P.S I do not own all of the pictures/illustrations presented within the chapters, and I fully give credit to them.