15

"Guanlin~"

Beads of sweat falls from Guanlin's forehead as he sat in a long table, waiting for a press conference to start.

He stomped his feet faster as he listens at the sound of deep breaths on the other line.

".....When are you coming home?" She said in a high pitched shaky voice.

"... I miss you~"

"Guanlin~!" Jihyo moaned.

"Shit!" Guanlin stood up and excused himself from everyone.

"Where are you going?! We'll start in a few minutes!" Hus manager shouted as he ran away as fast as he could.
---
Men' s bathroom

"Ah!" Guanlin let out a depp breath as he locked himself on one of the cubicles.

Biting his lip, he video called her as he unzipped his pants.

"Jihyo!" He groaned with a shaky voice as he saw her lting on his bed, dressed with nothing but his T-shirt.

The angle shows her face and her body. She looked at him with her puppy eyes, her hand in between her legs.

"Guanlin~" She moaned as she but her lip with her eyes closed while she twists and turns, making his body burn in desire.

"Jihyo~" He moaned as he began moving his hand up his manhood, imagining the softness of her skin, and the sweetness of her lips, and the scent of her body as she moans in the background.

He smirked as he watch her pleasure herself. "Make that three my love."

Jihyo bit her lip and naughtily stared at him as her fingers went deeper inside her. "Guanlin!" She moaned.

" I....I need you!" She screamed as she went deeper inside her. "I... need you! R-right now.."

".... Please!"

".... Please!"

".... Please Guanlin!"

"...Come home to me!" She shouted.

"god! Why're you making it so hard for me!" She shouted as he beat himself faster.

"Jihyo....." He kissed his phone as his body long for her, as much as she does to him. "....When did you become this naughty?" He asked as Jihyo bit the pillow as she tosses and turns.

"You did this to me~" She said. "You did this to me Kuanlin~" she cried.

"I'm sorry my love..." His hips moved in sync with his hands as his eyes were glued on her. "I'll take responsibility when I come back."

"...Well have alot of a#####e ###."

"... Oh dear you're in trouble."

"I'm near~" She said as the bed creaked louder.

"Me too~" He said. "Let's do it together." He pants.

Their bodies arched in pleasure when they reached their climax.

Both catching their breaths as they stared at each others' eyes.

"Be a good girl my love." He said as he saw her eyes getting heavy. "Good night baby." He said.

Jihyo smiled before she fell asleep.

He then let out a deep sigh before he cleaned up, and went out of the cubicle, into the sink.

He was washing his hands when he heard a door creak.

"Was that Jihyo?" A voice said.

"Yeah." Guanlin smiled, before his eyes widen in shock.