19

/Play as you read 👆/

"Jihyo ~" Guanlin kissed her forehead as she sits on his lap.

"Guanlin~" Jihyo caressed his cheeks as she stared right into his eyes.

"Beautiful...." She said as she smiled at him. "I can stare at your face all day...."

Guanlin smiled as he poked her cheek. "Nado..."

"... My heart won't stop racing when I'm with you." Jihyo said.

"I know." Guanlin took her hand and placed it on his chest.

".... Mine too."Guanlin embraced her tightly before kissing her lips.

Her eyes sparkled like the moon as she she stared right into his eyes.

"I wish we could always stay like this." Jihyo said as she rested her head on his chest.

Guanlin kissed her forehead. "We will be.... For a long time...." He whispered.

|Wonyoung|

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Wonyoung screamed to the top of her lungs. "Kuanlin! Kuanlin!!!!!" She cried as she threw anything she lays her hand on.

"Wonyoungie!" Her manager knocks from the other side of the door. The sound of glass breaking echoes outside the dressing room.

"How can you do this to me!" She cried. "How can you!!!!!"

/flashback/

'I'll invite you to our wedding. I'll let you catch my bouquet.

Wonyoung grins as she texts Jihyo. As she turned around, she saw Guanlin standing behind her.

She gave him a taunting smirk before she tried to walk pass him, before Guanlin grabbed the phone in her hand and smashed it on the floor.

"Mwoya!" She screamed at him.

"If only you weren't a girl, I could've smashed your face just the same." Guanlin said as his first trembled in anger

"..... Don't you dare do that again. I don't know what I'll do once I caught you doing that again."
----
Guanlin was uneasy as he entered the hall of the press conference for their new movie.

Woojin-hyung:
Jihyo collapsed. We're taking her to the hospital.

Guanlin's chest pounded. He felt as if his head was spinning in circles as cameras flashed onto his face.

Wonyoung clenched his fist tightly as she smiled and waved at everyone.

"We're in the middle of work." She whispered. "....That can wait."

'Kuanlin!

Guanlin closed his eyes, as he remembers the image of Jihyo waving him goodbye.

He was always leaving her.....

Alone....

Trapped in her own little bird cage...

As she waits for him to return....

And he knows how much she tries to hide it...

The pain she felt inside her heart...

And instead, she would smile at him prettily.....

Just like always...

Even though her eyes screams sorrow....

How can he put her in such an agony? He thought to himself.