18

Dingdong!

Jihyo's mom opened the door.

Her eyes were wide open in shock as she saw the young man standing in front of her.

"Annyeonghase--" Guanlin smiled as he held a plastic bag of food in his hand.

Jihyo's mom slammed the door to his face.

She then went back to the kitchen and continued cooking.

"I'll wait again today." Guanlin said from the intercom.

Jihoon came out of his room, and peeked outside.

Once again, Guanlin was outside, kneeling infront of their doorstep.

Everyday, he would but despite his efforts to please her, Jihyo's mom remained hostile towards him.

"Eomma~" Jihoon looked at her as she continued cooking.

"Ignore him." She said as she chopped some vegetables.

"You should let her go." Jihoon said. "They're adults, just let them be."

His mom kept quiet as she busied herself cooking.

"Jihyo loves him." He said.

His mom slammed the knife on the countertop, before she bursted out in tears.

"Eomma~" Jihoon embraced her from behind.

His mom sobbed as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Eomma~" He rested his chin on her shoulder.

Jihyo always thought that he was their mom's favorite child.

But she was wrong.

Jihyo grew up strong and independent, unlike him who threw tantrums over little things. Which is why she had to constantly look after him while Jihyo did everything on her own.

But Jihyo was always in her mind. Their walls were full of her photos when she was promoting with wanna one.

'Is she okay?

'Is she eating well?

'What if something bad happens to her?

Even if they were away together, she would cry energy night over her daughter.She would constantly pray for her safety and well-being.

But Jihyo grew up fast in a blink of an eye. And she can't accept that her daughter had chosen a path on her own.

And so she felt devastated.

Robbed.

When she chose him over her.

"My baby girl~!" She cried as Jihoon comforted her.
----