-3-

Alexis' pov:

I had used my magic or gift as it's called today to steal myself a new T-shirt by walking passed the shop and simply grabbing the T-shirt off the rack, my gift worked on machines unlike for the newer cold ones because in their humans lives they used them, I didn't use them in the past and was never human so I can make cameras not seeing me, the footage will be corrupted..... And once I made someone forget me once I can instantly make it happen again with a single glance, once touched by my gift the effect will never leave, that's one of the reason people only know my name and nicknames and not how I look.

I changed into the new T-shirt in an alleyway before continuing to walk towards 'The Reserve'.

I somewhat envied humans and wolves, even cold ones, because most get to age, I was born like this, grew up to look around twenty years old and stopped changing, I have no way of knowing what being human feels like or what ageing is, I simply can never experience this so yeah a bit jealous they can, I had wished to know what death was like so many times in my long life that I envied the people that could not escape it, I'd have given a lot to feel it, the eternal end, peace of joining my people again, my pack, the blood wolves.... But such was no longer my goal.

I arrived to the start of the dirt road that lead in 'The Reserve', a huge gate and wall keeping people, humans, out.
I ran my hand down the gate's iron bar and laid my forehead against it with a single tear rolling down my face as I closed my eyes, this place held an important place in my heart as I helped making it before leaving and I was now back after oh so long.

I smiled and wiped my face as I backed up, eyes opened and crouched down before jumping up and over the three meter gate, walking casually as if this didn't just happen, a normal cold one would have jumped up around two meters high with training and needed to pull itself over the rest but I am not a normal cold one, not even a cold one really.

Max's pov:

I'm actually called Maxim because me parents thought it was cool, I do agree though.

You can guess I'm a werewolves, eighteen and an alpha in training because my older brother, Connor, didn't want the title when he came of age to take it and chose to leave the pack to travel... I was ten then, I miss him everyday but he'd sometimes send letters back home.
I would take the alpha title at twenty if my father didn't chose to give it earlier.

I had once had long hair but with this training it was better to have it a bit shorter then lower back length right? It was still shoulder length long and in a pony tail but much shorter then before oh and it was a light brown.

My eyes were hazel brown with a hint of gold in them.

Humans would stare as I do look good, an eight pack but honestly I am not at all flattered by all the complements of humans, all wolves looked muscular since we can't become even the tiniest bit fat, our metabolism not letting us so me having this eight pack is just the norm so I don't see it as special.

I was a light brown furred wolf with green eyes in my wolf form.

Today the pack was in a frenzy, someone stepped upon our land suddenly and we hadn't felt them until they did, everyone could feel the presence, its radiated all the way to here, a dangerous and fierce energy.

Most of us were changed into wolves with the kids, old and unshifted members hidden in the houses' seller for safety.

My mouth hung open as I saw who the intruder was, she looked around my age and hell she looked gooooood, I looked around to see if someone else had this reaction but no one so now I was hopping for her to look me in the eyes to just check if she might be my mate, I would not say no to it since just look at her and that would mean she wouldn't be an enemy technically.