-27-

Alexis' pov:

I do not wish for any of this to happen, if only Cain had been dead, if only....

I sighed, a few days ago we found a member of the pack murdered, more like I found him with Cain, he once again asked to go with him or it would be war while dropping the body.

Now guards are lined up on the territory's edge which was a huge open field away from human eyes, with no crop growing on it right now and flat so we could see all the way to Cain's people.

It was stressful, neither camp moving with the fighters slipping in tents near her and those that didn't or ever staying back for safety were back in the village, Mike and Anna did as Max told, she was stressing as the time to what she saw in the future was getting closer, it would be one big clash and we'd lose or win.

Right now I was sitting near the cliff with a few people and Max who was walking in circles until we heard a yell and looked up.

"Scouts! They got past our front lines!" Someone yelled before being cut down.

"Max order the front lines to not move from where they are or there will be an opening! We need to take care of this ourselves! Aim for the head!" I yelled as I caught a cold one by the throat and pushed him to the ground before ripping off his head.

"Done!" She yelled at me and I nodded, we were only fifteen compared to the...... forty-three wolves and cold ones running at us.

I kicked off my boots and ran forwards, grabbing a wolf and breaking its jaw as it tried biting me before breaking its neck.

I jumped back to avoid a cold one but got clawed at by a wolf, the skin cracked open along the cut on my arm with my blood coming out, I snarled and picked up the wolf throwing it at the cold one and shifting as I jumped at them, I ripped the wolves throat out and break the cold head off the cold one's shoulders.

I whipped around and growled loudly and threw myself on a wolf that bit Derek and dragged him off my friend and threw him off the cliff, the body hitting the side of it and then the water, turning it a deep red where the body sank.

"Thanks." I nodded at him before jumping back.

I was mostly taking care of the cold ones because despite having taught them to fight them and the fact other cold ones were in our group of fifteen, out of everyone I knew the best.

I growled loudly as I bit the arm and tore it of the none shifted wolf that dared punch my mate before crushing his head in my jaws, blood filling my mouth making me just that much more dangerous with my hunger for the red liquid.

I looked over her to see if she was okay which fortunately she was, she smiled a bit before shifting and running in the bloody mess.

Soon we took care of them all with around half killed by me and the rest by them.

I smiled as they changed back, cheered and high fived as they got dressed.

"The alpha says no other got to the village good job people." Max happily said as she got clothes from one of the hollowed out trees the was stuffed full of them so she had a big white T-shirt and jeans.

I smirked and would have changed back if I didn't see a previously hidden cold one zipping by and knocking people over.

I rushed over and tackled him but he kicked me off before I threw myself at him, unfortunately another of my pack tried attacking him so I hit him letting the cold one grab me tightly.

"Alexis!!" Max yelled as he threw me away when the allied cold ones and a wolf caught him.

I couldn't help but shift back as I laid on my back, gasping for air and in pain, eyes screwed shut.