-19-

(FOR THOSE CONFUSED!!! ALEXIS SAID MAX WOULD BE HER MATE EVEN IF SHE WASN'T A DEATHLESS SPIRIT!!!)

Max's pov:

This is weird.

Like I know this is a dream but I never ever had a lucid dream before, is this what it feels like?

Looking around I wasn't surprised anymore that even in my dreams I was in the place visions brought me too, now I knew it was normal I saw older versions of my pack land since it really was it.

I walked through the empty town to the beach where was the only other being that seemed to be in this place.

"Iris," I said, stopping next to the wolf, both of us staring off at the horizon. "Or what should I call you from now on?"

"I've always been Iris but not only, only discovering I was Kark and Haral when you had your first vision, I was Iris for eighteen years with you while I was a thought for Kark and a feeling to Haral."

"So in resume you are Iris still despite the fact you are three minds in one."

"Yes."

"How are we doing this?"

"In a dream everything is possible."

"Of course."

We were silent for a while.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You needed to learn about this yourself, it must be done."

"Okay I can accept that, just a question, since you are three in one basically, you do love her too."

"I am Iris, I am Haral, I am Kark, I am two people that loved her enough to die, I do as much as you do."

"I know the books say it is rare for Spirits to exist and the book said it's rare for a human counterpart to speak with the previous one but it is possible and if this is a dream and everything is possible, it is also to speak with them."

"That might be possible." But she said nothing more so I stared of to the horizon again, this dream was strange, stars shined in the bright blue sky as the sun was high up with the moon.

I didn't need to look over to know of the change that has occurred.

"So I'm seeing your memories?"

"Seems so."

"Well I never thought this was possible and yet is a thing." I faced the tan man with long brown hair braided with wooden pearls in it, only wearing some tribal pants, whole body slightly transparent, features hard but somehow gentle.

"I wouldn't believe it either when it came to me but it was true."

"Why did you stab yourself for her?"

"You wouldn't sacrifice your life for her?"

"I would, gladly even, but I want to know, I just want to hear from the person that brought this upon me."

"She was always at my side since I was a baby, after my father passed she taught me to hunt, track and lead alongside her, she taught me how to care and teach the younglings when I found my true mate, she helped me after my true mate passed away, she always remained, I found myself thinking of her in a different, I wanted to keep her safe from harm, I wanted to show her love as she seemed mateless at the time, time went on and we were happy, I couldn't let that cold one take her from me, the gods would take me before that was to happen and said happened, I left her behind despite her orders, next when I opened my eyes I was here with you, with all of me in this body, all three minds with different memories but made into one."

I was silent as I listened.

"Is there a way of speaking to Haral?"

"There should be as we are I, three are one."

I hummed softly, looking around a bit as the last presence made himself known.

He was as she said, blond with red eyes, similar clothes then Kark though less decorated and complex pointing to how old he truly was despite it all, even more transparent then Kark as his spirit came from older times.

"I won't ask you the same thing as the Kark part of you.... I just want to know who killed you, I know it might be hard but I fear I already know and such."

"You think well, it was my brother in a fit of jealousy she was more interested in me and not him."

"Do you think someone could develop feelings like he did? Like that obsession enough to kill?"

"It is easily possible."

"What are the signs, I want to stop anyone looking at her like that if it accidentally happens, I don't want to die and leave her again until the next to have this Spirit comes along"

"It's understandable, it's longing looks, glares at you, trying to distance you from her, any kind of over possessive behavior despite saying it's caring like a best friend."

"Alright.... Thank you."

"Of course we are one but you and I are also one, the wolf and human counterpart are meant to be like one mind but not at the same time as you know, I'll always be by your side despite mostly sticking to Iris from now on but I will always be all three of us."

I nodded, I had the feelings that it was important I knew this for some reason....