-22 !!!! FOR READERS THAT WANT SMUT!!!! 22-

(it's a chapter 2 times the size of a normal one I don't know how I did it but it happened.... almost words and a bit more oh my god..... You better enjoy since it took me days to write this, honestly..... Oh and last warning, this will not change anything to the story so the last time to skip the chapter before the sin lol.)

Alexis' pov:

I kept my hand on her cheek as I slowly rubbed my thumb over it, I didn't care to keep my eyes open as I pulled her against me more.

Her own hold around my neck tightened as I smirked, feeling her lick my lips, wanting entrance but I didn't give it to her, I almost smiled at the little angry growl and pull on my tank top.

I moved my hand and grabbed the back off her head and gently grabbed her hair, tilting her head up more as I didn't even ask for permission as I pushed my tongue in her mouth.

I didn't let her keep up with me as I explored my new territory, I was proud to feel a shiver ran down her back as she leaned more against me.

I pulled away while opening my eyes, quickly wiping my own drool in my clothed shoulder, god I didn't notice it before, a tad bit embarrassing if I admit.

Despite not needing to breath I felt out of breath after this, I guess mates make each other feel things they never before did.

She took a deep breath since she needed to breath unlike me and I smiled at the look in Max opening eyes, taking a deep breath.

"Someone can't wait can they?" I whispered as I laid my forehead against hers as her hold on my clothes tightened, holding fist full of the tissue and exposing my lower back to air.

"Around you? Who could?" She literally purred at me, her eyes darker but I bet mines are too, I just can't resist her can I?

I pulled her in another kiss and tightened my hold on her waist with my one free hand and lifted her off the ground as I carried her to her bed and set her down on it, standing between her legs.

I leaned over, putting my hands on the bed as that slowly made her lay down.

I once again pulled away and kissed her cheeks and nose making Max giggle at that.

"You are so beautiful." I whispered, brushing a hand over her face and pulling a strand of her brown hair behind her ear before laying my hand on her cheek, she pulled a hand away from around my neck and covered my cold one with her own, leaning against it while looking up at me with a small smile on her face.

"Could say the same thing about you Alexis." She let go off my hand and I missed its warmth as flicked my one little braid, the only long part of my hair left before pulling on it, it hurt so I leaned down, it let her kiss me again and do what I did before but I had no problems to keep up.

I once again put my hand on the back of her head but gripped a bit tightly, not enough to really hurt her but it would sting, I tilted her head up and started kissing down her jawline and neck slowly, small kisses.

"Hair pulling, mostly braid pulling, is a no no Max."

"Hypocrite."

"What was that?" I couldn't help the sharp way that calm question came out.

"Nothing." She gulped as I put a knee on the bed to not fall over and continued my trail of kisses.

I was satisfied as I felt the little twitches and the few shivers I got from her as I worked my way down, her breath hitched audibly when I passed over the area between her neck and collarbone, I knew she could feel my smirk against her skin.