-13-

Max's pov:

PE was boring because we needed to limit our strength but must be even more boring for Alexis with who she is though she could have had skipped while using her gift but she didn't do because of us, I saw her messing with her one braid in boredom.

So from the people you know there is me, Derek and Mike in our group of five, might surprise you or not that Mike and Derek are mates, they don't seem like it because they keep their soft side a secret only the other knows of, I find it cute.

The last two unintroduced persons were fraternal twins, looking like the gender bent version of each other, the girl was Anna and the boy Al for Albert, both brown hair and eyes Anna with shoulder length hair like me and Al brushed to the side and short, shaved on the side.

"Still regret having been convinced to come." Alexis muttered as we stood off to the side without group, my hand resting on her lower back, I can't help it I want her, heck if she didn't wish to wait a bit I'd do her in front of everyone, call me a whore for that I fucking don't care because I'm mad as other people then me dear to undress her with their eyes right now, I softly growled and grabbed her waist, pulling her against my side.

I stick my tongue out at my friends who snicker at me as Alexis smirked, damn her and her sexy narrow eyes! I swear she is narrowing them even more than normal on purpose I will prove it!!

"Well despite loving to be in your arms and help you with phantasm by just existing I got to go to the toilets." She said, freeing herself and walking passed me but whispering one thing in my ear as she did. "Don't get yourself too worked up, wouldn't be too fun to have a stain on your pants for the rest of the lesson."

I couldn't help but look at myself just to be sure she wasn't pointing something out before I glared at her back but soon distracted by her ass until she left.

"Whipped." I growled as I glared at a smirking Mike.

"I will rip of your dick off and shove it so far up your ass you'll taste cum still a month from now." I threatened, hands twitching slightly as Derek grabbed my shoulders and slowly pulled me away from Mike's face as he was almost my height, the rest all a bit taller like usually people are.

"You are getting warm, calm, you can't shift here." I sighed deeply and cracked my fingers, one of the thing the humans got right with those sappy movies called.... What is the name again? Dusk? Twilight? Dawn? Bah I don't remember but anyhow they got the fact right wolves have a bad temper and can shift in anger, anger also bringing up our body temperature for a reason, maybe a form of evolutionary warning for us and others but who knows? Maybe Alexis but not us that's for sure.

I wasn't over the point I couldn't calm down so I was fine.

"Jackass at twelve hours." Mike muttered angrily, Jackass' name was fitting since it's Jack, quickly explaining he was a stock up human with a lot of money and trying to get Anna AND I to be with him at the same time since we were seen as the 'popular' group because wolves look good without much work to look good unlike the other girls caked with makeup.

"Hello babes so what is your answer?" He puffed out his chest and I could hear laughs through the mind link that always remained in the back of everyone mind.

"I'd go down on a trash can before I go down on you." Was my answer.

"And any trash can gets more use then your dick." Added on Anna and we high fived in front of him as I saw people cover their mouth at that.

"Haha babes it's only because you didn't have anything like me, anything better than trash." He leads a hand on my shoulder but a hand yanked it off.

"I'd advise you against touching what's not yours." I heard Alexis cold voice as I turned around, searching for her gaze but she was coldly glaring at him, tightly holding his wrist in her grip.

"Who are you bitch? Someone else thirsting for me? I have a place left in my bed." He yanked his arm away but didn't notice the hand shaped bruise one his arm.

"God I thought people like you were a stereotype but guess some poor fucks like you exist." She said, ignoring my hand on her shoulder, even shrugging it off.

"The stereotype of the strong man that'll show you the seventh heaven?" He smirked as he got way to close to her to my liking.

"Get away Jackass." I pushed on his chest before he grabbed me arm and kissed the back off my hand with a wink.

"Until next bab--" Next thing I know was I was shoved again Derek by a cold hand strong enough for the both of us to fall despite Mike and Al trying to catch us as I heard a third body hit the ground.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!!!"

I quickly looking up to see Jack on his back with already a black eye, Alexis standing over him with a tight grip on his collar and pulling him up by it as she glared in a way I've never seen possible with her free hand in a tight fist, the glare literally drained the color from his fearful face.

"Derek, Mike" I said but they had already acted, pulling her off him with Al, Derek holding her left arm, Mike her right and Al having one of his arms around her waist and the second passed under her armpit and grabbing her shoulder and even like this they seemed to struggle as I glared at the Jackass who got to his feet and backed away.

"Leave us be from now on or I let her beat you to dust." "Maxim." Derek called a bit worried sounding.

I turned back and put a hand on her shoulder to push her back and actually didn't feel cold but a temperature I'd say feels like a really feverish human which was a lot higher than her usual temperature.

"You can stop he is gone." But she kept her eyes on him as she growled and pulled, I pushed against her chest as the boys pulled her back.

"Maxim!" Anna said worried as people were staring.

I became really worried when I looked down at her hand after hearing a few bones snap, crap!

"Get her outside now!" I said in a hurry as the boys had the same idea.

By the time we got outside she was breathing loudly and seriously shaking, still fighting to get away from them, a few more bones in her hands broke either by her closing her hands so tightly or because of the shift, her warmth climbing a bit more.

We were finally out of school grounds and across the street, having pulled her a bit in the forest that was partially my packs.

Alexis' pov:

I can't tell you how hard it to try to keep myself from shifting, I was far too close to Max and would her, I can't let that happen, never.

I was seeing red and felt so fucking hot, shaking uncontrollably, my control was wavering, each time leading to bones in my hands snapping.

I couldn't take it anymore and brought up my feet and kicked whoever was in front of me in the chest to send them away from me before stomping my left foot on someone else's foot, too crazed to see clearly, the hold weaken and I yanked my arm out and hit them in the chest enough to send them flying before punching the one holding my right in the face and lastly grabbing the last pair of arm and ripping it away from me, knocking the person over as I took off running deeper in the forest, only knowing that because that direction smelled more like forest then the rest.

I kicked off my boots as they were sturdy enough to survive a shift and would most likely break a bone or two if left one, already did that mistake.

I ignored the yells, I need to get away from them and fast.

I couldn't stop myself from letting out a loud howl as I jumped and shifted in mid-air, not losing anything of my crazed speed as I just ran.