-4-

(Wait a bit before playing it.... It is not a must lol.)

Alexis' pov:

I did say I had a kid with a human and such.....well I kind of half true but because it is partially false.

You see.... The third alpha was not a shifter wolf, he didn't even have the ability to shift despite having somewhat of an inner beast making him almost as weak as a human compared to other wolves..... Kark was the 'human' I tried to change, I was his and he was mine, our kid did die and the son the stories talked about was an orphan kid we took in as our own..... I still remember that dreadful day.

I was sitting between the woman of the pack as we chatted and looked after the pups, watching Loki, my adoptive son play fight with the others and beat the other sixteen year olds up, proving that despite being adopted he was worth his future title as alpha.

I smiled as I felt a hand on my head and looked up, it was the human-wolf Kark, we weren't mates, his died a while back and I wasn't destined to have one but we did love each other.

"Hello dove."

"Hi my alpha." I stood up and hugged him, not knowing today would be the last day I ever could talk to him, he was thirty-four and I was still looking like half his age, we had decided to try to letting me change him into someone like me in two days on the full moon's day, when wolves are the strongest to minimize risks with the change as much as we could.

Then we heard the screams.

A cold one, a woman with skin as pale as snow and fangs dripping with blood of my pack, eyes filled with anger, I could tell she came to avenge the death of the other cold one that was killed by my hands.

"Hala!" I was about to run over as the cold one threw a man in the side of a house with a scream. "Don't! We need to go!" Everyone was fleeing, the cold ones still a new discovery to our people.

I looked at him and passed him as the people running to the boats to head to the nearest island and then back that the cold one murdering those trying to fight her.

"Kark you need to head out with them, lead them, I will hold her back!" I yanked hand away from him and ignored his yell, sprinting over where she was at, I saw Kark curse and pick up a child and running to the boats.

"Let them go!" I yelled at her, bringing her attention to me. "I will not let you do this to my pack when they didn't kill the cold one!" I glared at her, she seemed to understand the undertone as she dropped the man to the ground and glared in my red eyes with hers.

"You took him from me! You were the one!" I felt her arm wrap around my throat as she was suddenly in front of me and I grabbed it as my back hit the side of a house, cracking the stone, I punched her in the face, the skin cracking like ice with no blood coming out like it would for me.

She let me go in pain and I threw her on the ground, I was stronger with who I was because she was just like my pack, I mean that in the way they were almost like me but not... But she was more experienced in fighting then I was.

We threw punches and kicks, moving so fast we were a blur.