-7-

Max's pov:

I waited for Alexis as she dropped her stuff at her given house only coming out with pants and a T-shirt, the rest left inside, she was something that could change in a wolf after all, I wonder if she is bigger than all of us or the same size.

"Let's hurry." She picked me up and ran over there, with her speed it was ten seconds.

Vampires were lined up at the edge, not over stepping nor looking like they were looking for a fight and most wolves were shifted in their wolf form.

"Hans back your guys up!" She yelled and waved when she put me down making people stare at her as she walked up to the leader vampire and hugged for a while before backing up. "No need to kill each other it's my fault, Hans here knew I was coming back so I knew he'd want to see me and I told his coven members to tell him."

"You know a vampire?!" My dad's beta wasn't happy and ignored dad's growl to step down.

"I don't only know him but raised him when he was a human from six to Twenty." She happily explained in details. "Before we got in a fight because I refused to change him, not wishing to do it again after losing the third, we met a century later and told him about this place, he waited for me here." She explained. 

I didn't feel jealous about Kark but I sure as hell did with Hans despite him being like a son to her, I walked over and hugged her around the waist and pulled her away, she let me. "Oh sorry Hans this is my mate...... Took me a little less then 3000 years after the third but I did it." I smiled as she passed an around my shoulders.

"Took you long enough mother." He said with a smiled.

As time went on the tension left and the vampires and wolves ended up chatting but never over step the borders.

"This is heresy!" The beta yelled, still really not like this, both vampires and wolves hissed and growled at him, Alexis important for each in their own way and she growled louder to make everyone shut up.

"I know you wolves have a mind link so you all know who I am and a bit of what I can do, my names precede me also so you should know I mean no harm to my allies but am the death of my enemies.... I'm one of the founders of this pack and the world as a whole so I need no permission of your alpha do anything, I'm above all of you no matter what and who you are so if I meant bad for this pack I'd have destroyed it before you came along, still see this as heresy?"

And then came some colorful words from the beta which I didn't hear as Alexis reflexively covered my ears like it's done for little kids, it amused me as she didn't seem to notice she did that.

She seemed mad as she uncovered my ears and gently made me let go and stepped away.

"BOW DOWN!!" She yelled and as if forced to the beta bowed down and fell down on one knee, you could see him shaking as if fighting against an invisible force, the whole air seemed heavier than before as if her simple gaze on him was pushing him down.

I laid a hand on her shoulder and she seemed to relax a bit, closing her eyes as he stood up and look at her with a glare.

I am happy I can calm her dow--next thing I know she zipped over and hit him the middle of his chest with her palm and sent him flying back, break through a tree and hit one behind it before falling to the ground with a loud thump, holly shit! No vampire hits this hard so she is stronger than them, a vampire would have made him fly but not break the tree completely, only crack it enough for it to fall over later.

"If you want to be my enemy so be it but I wouldn't advise it."Sshe said calmly before looking over the pack. "Same warning for all those that see something wrong with me.... Someone take him to the doctor before his bones heal back in the wrong place." She said and two wolves came up to carry him away. "It was good to see you Hans but please warn alpha Peter next time you wish to pay me a visit, right now I wish to head off to calm down."

I followed after her which she didn't seem to mind and ended up on a cliff with wind softly blowing by.

"Here is the place it all started at." I looked at her as I was looking at the horizon, she was standing so close to the edge I was getting nervous as I listened and walked a bit closer. "The legends say I was to jump off to kill myself but since I am a race your people and the cold ones evolved from I need to be killed by being burned, nothing else can forever kill me, rip off my head, well? I will still somewhat live and be able to come back if it is put back against my neck, this fall wouldn't have killed me but I wanted to try because, who knows, maybe it would have worked...... Well thanks to Turuk I never got to know if it would have worked."

"Do you still want to... Do you still want to try?"

She looked back at me and shook her head.

"No, I was alone for a long time already then and wanted to join my people, Turuk saved me, then Kark, then Hans and then waiting for my mate to be born and then come find them."

I smiled and she smiled at me, I held her hand before feeling slightly light headed and blinked, everything looked different and looking at her clothes were too but we were on the same cliff, blinking again I was back to reality.

I looked away from her a bit confused but said nothing, not wanting her or anyone else to find me weird, I will try to look into these weird happenings alone before asking someone for help, I feel like I should know why this is happening but I don't.... Got to head to the library....