-17-

Max's pov:

I what reach didn't bring me answers more like headaches, even the interesting green book was confusing me more.

'Search where it all where the paper lays buried.' Was written on the last page and I couldn't help but know someone else that had lived what I did wrote this, I just fucking knew it but what does that mean? If you want to leave hints do it a bit less difficult for the one that needs answers.

"I'm going out." I called, the sun was setting but only wild animals, Hans' coven and other wolves might be in the forest so it wasn't that dangerous for me.

"Be careful." My mother still called after me.

"Of course."

I walked in the forest up to the cliff Alexis usually hung out and I got to admit I like the view here.

I sighed as the change happened again, in the vision the sun wasn't setting but rising.

"Why are you up here so early." It was always like I lived someone else's memories so I needed to act along with it so I turned around to see the fake Alexis with the one baby I've carried in a vision.

"I just wanted to see the sunrise, this place is pretty after all." I said with the echo of that other voice.

"It sure is."

"Not as much as you."

"Oh stop it ------ haha."

"I can't help it."

It faded away and I was staring at nothing before sighing, if only I could hear that name it would give me answers like she did when she found that letter buried in a chest in her home....

"Wait." I whispered with wide eyes, that's it! "Search where it all where the paper lays buried.... Where the chest with the letter was buried." I took of jogging then running to the old house I once saw.

I almost fell inside it in my hurry and got a single flash of vision of me doing the same and hearing a little kid's giggle before I was back to normal.

I dug around with my hands, shook the chest, broke it to see if there was a secret drawer, I dug around the house, I knew it's here!!!

I fund a little bottle when I was losing hope and broke it against the wall and unfolded the paper before howling in anger and ripping the paper in half, the text faded away with only one word left on it which was 'soul'.

I was so frustrated tears were dripping down my face and I leaned against the house and fell on my butt, hugging my knees to my chest.

"Are you alright?" I heard and unknown voice and quickly looked up, noticing it was yet another vision and an old man was talking to me.

"I don't know father I keep seeing worlds with my beloved that aren't my own, I hear voices without bodies." I echoed the voice as I stood up to face the man, so that meant whoever I'm seeing the memories of had the same problem as me?!?!

"Ah tell me more son." So I'm seeing a man's memory, the voice is so neutral I couldn't tell.

"It's like our world is missing and replaced by a similar one, am I cursed father?"

"Nonsense son, nonsense it just means your spirit is much older than ours, come with me."

I followed the man as he walked in a building and we waved at others around.

"Here lies the answer to your questions son." He handed me a leather bound book before the world finally turned to normal, looking around I was in the library and holding the same but much older book in hands.... Who the hell gave it to me?!?!

I was freaking out but took a deep breath to sit down and flipped the book open, reading through it, finding nothing interesting until I arrived at a part where you could see multiple different hand writings with words and sentences traced out to be corrected, each different writing saying the same thing differently, I was glad I found that someone made a summary of all of them near the end of the book.

This phenomena has been named Deathless Spirits, the only occurring of Deathless Spirits or Spirits for short happen if wolves having mated or have a strong loving relationship with an immortal, if their most purest and rawest wish upon their death is to remain by the side of who they loved one, it has been shown that the human and wolf spirit fuse into one, sharing the wolf body as one mind when it reincarnates in their next life as it's common knowledge wolves are always inherited in the family with a few generations skipped.

A Deathless Spirit is just like any wolf until the first time when the human counterpart encounters a similar happening at it the Deathless Spirits previous life, when that happen the current events will be replaced by the memory of the Spirit has, after the first vision the wolf will gain access to the memories it had as only the human counterpart isn't from that time but the wolf yes, such visions will happen as many times as the human finds themselves in the same situation as what the Spirit was in in their life time.

Some wolves have successfully made contact with the human part of the Spirit but it is rare and hard to achieve with no explanation available on how to do such feat.

It has also not been proven but is strongly implied that a Spirit will be able to reincarnate over and over and even add to its mind the new human counterparts as long as their death wishes are the same but the next human will only be able to see the previous human's memories unless for some unexplained miracle they can look back further.

The exact number of Spirits can't be counted as if the human never meets the immortal again they might not even learn about what they are.

I closed the book and stared at the wall...... Oh my god.... Oh my god!

I knocked a chair over and ran out of the building, a vision appearing over my own where whoever I am echoing had the same reaction and ran out of the building.

It soon faded and I was back on the cliff and sat down there, staring at the horizon and sky filled with stars, my mind was swirling with questions I didn't have the answer to and this new knowledge that despite thinking I was myself I was in fact just another person in a line of possible multiple people all loving the same person so deeply that their last wish before death was to come back to that person....... Alexis.