get me out of here

Alana's POV

"Get the fuck away from me," I yelled as I tried to stand up and walk. I started stumbling and he grabbed my arm. 

"Why the hell were you here with that asshole?" Tyler said angrily. 

"It's none of your business," I said. "Now let go of me." 

"It is my business. You're not allowed to be with another guy," Tyler said. 

That's it. I yanked my arm away from him and turned to face him. "I'm not allowed to be with another guy? That's rich coming from a piece of shit like you. You're with Paige and you have the fucking nerve to tell me I can't be with someone else?!" I yelled. 

"You're mine, Alana. Can't you see that?" Tyler said in a tone so deadly it gave me chills. 

"You're out of line here and if you don't get the fuck away from me, I'll ruin your life," I said. 

"Oh really? What are you going to do? Run and tell Noah on me?" Tyler said, laughing. "I'm not scared of that asshole."

"Get away from me Tyler, you've already done enough damage," I said in a low but angry tone. "Don't make it worse for yourself." 

I turned around and ran down the stairs, stumbling as I looked around for my friends. I turned and saw them in the hallway. I ran over to them. 

"Can you please please please take me home?" I asked them, tears starting to form in my eyes. 

"Oh my god, Lana! What happened? Are you okay?" Elle asked, looking at me to see if I had any bruises or physical damage. 

"I don't want to talk about it, not here. Please," I begged. 

"I'll drive you home," Elle said immediately before Dean could interject. "Let's go."

The three of us started heading down the hallway towards the foyer when we ran into Noah. 

"Hey, have you seen my sister?" Noah asked Dean before he looked down at who was hugging Dean and his jaw clenched. "What happened?!"

Just as he said that, Tyler stormed down the stairs, catching all of our attention. I began to freak out. "Elle please please take me home now, please." I begged, pulling her arm towards the door. 

"I'm not done with you, Alana," Tyler yelled, scaring the hell out of me. 

I released my grip on Elle and immediately ran out of the door and down the steps, trying to escape him. I didn't stop running until I found Elle's car at the end of the driveway. I slumped down on the floor and began to cry until I heard soft footsteps coming towards me. 

"Lana, shhh. It's okay," Elle said comforting me. "I'm going to take you home now, okay? Let's get in the car." 

She opened the passenger door for me and helped me get in before closing the door. She walked around the car to the driver's side and got in, turning the engine on. She closed the door and backed out of the driveway and onto the main road, silence filling up the car as I cried. 

*** 

Dean's POV

Alana stormed out of the front door. Elle looked at me with desperate eyes. I gave her the keys to my car and she turned her heel, rushing to follow Lainey, closing the front door behind her. I couldn't leave, not when this was happening. Tyler had made it to the bottom of the stairs and he was getting up in Noah's face. 

"Get the fuck out of my way, Manning," Tyler spat at Noah. 

"Tyler, we both know that's not going to happen. Do us all a favor and leave my sister alone," Noah said in a low, angry voice. 

"No, she's a slut and she needs to know that she can't be fooling around with other guys," Tyler yelled. 

"Dude, you're out of line," I said, stepping in to interject. 

"You, get the fuck out of my way before I nail you!" Tyler yelled. "I know what you've been doing, trying to get with Lana. You better stay the hell away from her!" 

"Who the fuck even are you to say that!? Especially after the shit you pulled, you have no right," Noah yelled. "I'm going to give you one last chance to leave it alone or I will end your life, Stone."

"Oh really? The golden boy finally thinks for himself, who would've seen the day," Tyler said in a mocking tone. 

"Did you forget who I am?" Noah asked. "I have the power to ruin your life and we both know that."

"No, your dad has that power. You don't have shit. You're weak, just like your sister." Tyler yelled. 

"You better watch yourself," Noah said. 

"Come at me, Manning, I dare you." Tyler said, shoving Noah. 

Noah moved quickly and swung at Tyler, nailing him right in the jaw. Tyler swung back, hitting Noah in the stomach. Tyler was about to throw another punch when I interjected. I grabbed his fist and swung his arm behind his back, kicking him so that he fell to the floor. 

"You can say whatever you want about me but if I ever hear you say anything about Alana, I will not hesitate to kill you," I said, threatening. 

"She's a slut, man. She always was and always will be," Tyler said with a smirk. "Trust me, I'd know." 

I kicked him in the stomach before turning to find Noah. He was clutching his stomach, having a hard time catching his breath. It was then that I noticed all the eyes on us. I went over to Noah and helped him out the front door and down the steps. 

"Where's your car? I'll drive you back." I said. He pointed to the black Jeep Wrangler and dug the keys out of his pocket, handing them to me. 

I helped him over to the car and opened the passenger door, helping him get in. I walked around to the driver's side and got in, turning the engine on. I slowly pulled out of the driveway and onto the main road. 

It was a short drive to their house from the party, but the silence was thick. When we pulled up to the house, I parked the car in the driveway and helped Noah out of the car. 

"Hey man," Noah said.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"Thank you," Noah said. "You didn't have to do that but you did and I'll never be able to repay you. I'm glad my sister has someone like you to look out for her." 

I smiled. "I'd never let anyone talk about her that way. I care about her." 

I helped him up the steps to the front door and he unlocked the door, waving goodbye as he stepped into the house. I walked over to where Elle parked my car and hopped in, pulling out of the driveway and onto the main road, heading for my house. 

What a night.