•Remember me•

"Jun Kyu?... " Mashiho froze and stared at the familiar guy who was standing in front of him. 

Jun Kyu was confused. "Annyeong? How did you know my name?" Those 6 words are enough to break Mashiho's heart into pieces. Could it be? Maybe he is the wrong guy?

Mashiho was in the verge of crying but he composed himself and made way for Jun Kyu. Mashiho then ran outside the house, crying and Haruto noticed his hyung running away so he quickly followed him outside.

Mashiho P. O. V.

I ran outside, tears streaming down my face. I couldn't believe that he already forgotten me. This is the moment I've been waiting for but I guess this moment is cursed and was never meant to be.

I went down the building and the manager saw me. He gave me a confused look, probably because of the way I'm crying and running. He stopped me prevented me to go outside. I looked at him and he spoke. "You can't go outside without the CEO'S Permission. All trainees should stay inside. "

I let him stop me and I hugged him tightly. Our manager is pretty kind. They takes care of us. He comforted me and I saw Haruto running towards us. He stopped when he saw me hugging with the manager.

I pulled away from the hug and I quickly ran to Haruto who was looking worriedly at me. "Hyung! Why did you run away?" I just hugged him. I can't believe I'm acting like a baby even though I'm older than him.

The manager told Haruto to return to the dorms with me and Haruto walked me to the dorms. "Let's go inside hyung. I think they're worried" Haruto said. "Why would they be? Do they know us" I said. It was petty of me but I didn't really mind.

"No, but they're our debut mates right?" Mashiho laughed at Haruto's words. "Stop making up words and phrases. Debut mates?" Haruto just giggled and went back to his serious self. What would I do without this guy.

"Tell me hyung, what really is going on?" Haruto asked, voice laced with curiosity and annoyance. "Well remember what I told you in the car that my long lost best friend is here?" Haruto nodded. "Well.....he's actually here." I said and then turned my back to Haruto.

3rd Person P. O. V

"Then why are you sad? You must be happy! Is he our debut mate?" Haruto giggled,. "Yes" Mashiho answered in a casual tone. "Then why are you sad? I asked this question 2 times you still didn't answer" "It's because... The thing is... He doesn't remember me." Mashiho said with his head down.

"Aww cheer up hyung! I'm sure he'll remember you, I mean, who can't remember this beautiful piece of art!" Haruto giggled. Mashiho blushed. He punched him on his shoulder playfully. "What was that for?" The younger asked. "Nothing, I just expressed my gratitude." Mashiho said while laughing. "Wow I should try that. Punching while expressing gratitude" He rolled his eyes and smiled.

Haruto opened the door to their dorm, Haruto entered and Mashiho followed. They all gathered on the living room and a guy, older than Mashiho stood up and started introducing himself. "Hi! Im Bang Ye Dam. Im a 6-year trainee." then a guy suddenly interrupts. "By the way, he's our temporary but not so temporary leader. I'm Jeongwoo by the way." "Are you guys good with that? And by guys I mean Haruto and Mashiho." A guy with a great fashion sense said.

"Yeah, since he's the longest running trainee" Mashiho said agreeing to the statement. "So shall we introduce ourselves, I think you already knew me I'm Ye Dam. " Everyone said hi. "Im Kim Seunghun nice to meet you!." "And I'm Choi Hyun Suk! I have been training since 2015" Hyunsuk introduced. "I'm Jeongwoo and I'm the maknae, nice to meet you." everyone cooed at the youngest memeber. "Hi, Im Haruto, Watanabe Haruto. I'm from Fukuoka, Japan and my mom is a big fan of BigBang especially Seungri." Everyone nodded in amazement. Then a shy looking person stood up.

"Hi, I'm um.....Y-Yeongue" Briefly introduced. "He's a little bit shy because he is still new." Yedam inserted. "Hi I'm Park Jeong Woo... I'm left handed." Then Mashiho stood up and then started introducing himself. "Hi, my name is Takata Mashiho I-" Mashiho got cutted by Hyunsuk "Wait, you're kinda familiar, I think I saw you somewehere....." He said rubbing his chin. Mashiho shyly rubbed his nape "Yes, I think you saw me in AKMU's short film, I was the cafe waiter." "Oh yeah! That's why you were so familiar! I think we have a celebrity here!" Hyunsuk joked.

They laughed at Hyunsuk's joke and Mashiho started to blush. "Ah...eh....not really" Mashiho said shyly. He sat down to his place and a tall guy stood up from his place causing everyone to look at him. "Uh oh! the visual is here"Seunghun joked. "Shhh!" Hyunsuk sushed him causing him to smile. "Oh that smile, I'd die for that smile. "Mashiho thought to himself. Then the guy started introducing himself. " Hi! I'm Kim Jun Kyu. Nice to meet you." Jun Kyu introduced briefly but everyone was impressed idek . They talked a little bit and then Ye Dam assigned rooms.

"Okay everyone, here's your bed buddies." "Yunseo insisted that wants to be alone so he got the single room." Yedam explained.

Yedam and Seunghun

Hyunsuk and Yeongue

They both smiled.

Haruto and Jeongwoo

And Mashiho and Jun Kyu.

Mashiho's heart skipped a beat when he heard what Yedam said. "a....are you serious?" Mashiho stuttered in nervousness. "you don't want to be roommates with Jun Kyu?" Yedam asked. "N...not like that. Nvm." Mashiho then went to his room only to see Jun Kyu shirtless. "ah...sorry, I did not know that you're changing clothes" Mashiho said covering his eyes and Jun Kyu just laughed. Mashiho was standing there confused.

"Oh come on mashiho, you saw my body a million times already since we were kids." Jun kyu looked at Mashiho and smirked.

"what?" Mashiho was standing there confused, poor mashiho. Jun kyu leaned closer to Mashiho's ear and whispered.

"Of course I remember you..."

OH DAYUM YOU THOUGHT! lol by the way, thanks for reading and I hope you liked my story and if you do, pls vote! Yeah see you on the next chapter!!