•Debut (Part 2)•

2 days before debut

"Kim Jun Kyu! You're not in line!" The dance teacher said as he pointed towards Junkyu. They were rehearsing their dances on stage. They have been doing it for 3 hours straight without rest.

The stage was so big, it was kinda hard to familiarize since it was too big and they have to rehearse all their songs, including their debut song.

They have a full album with 10 songs. They are currently on the number 9 song which is a fast song and requires a lot of movement to catch up.

They were panting and sweating hard. Junkyu looked like he could pass out at any moment. He tried to walk but failed and was about to fall but luckily Mashiho was on his back.

"You look tired." Mashiho pouted. "I-I-I-I'm okay, don't worry." Junkyu said weakly. "You call that O K? No let's rest first." Mashiho then told the dance teacher and they went down the stairs and into the waiting room.

As soon as they arrived, Junkyu collapsed on the floor, Mashiho stood there for a second and ran to get help. Junkyu's vision blurred and all he can see was black. He closed his eyes and lost consciousness.

• • •

Junkyu's P. O. V.

I woke up in an unfamiliar place with white walls, white curtains. "He's awake" A man said and a person quickly ran into my side. "Junkyu? Hey? Are you okay?" The person said.

"Do I look okay?" I snapped and looked at him, it was Hyunsuk. "Sorry hyung" I quickly apologized. "It's okay." Hyunsuk hyung smiled.

Normal P. O. V.

"Where's Mashiho?" Junkyu asked the older. "He's getting some water, he should be back by now." Hyunsuk gave Junkyu a warm smile

"Oh my! You're awake!" Mashiho said and ran towards Junkyu and hugged him. He put the water bottle on the table. "Next time, don't tire yourself again, if you're tired, then tell us." Mashiho rubbed Junkyu's back while hugging.

The older pulled away gently, "I don't want to be a burden." Junkyu said and looked down."You're not, don't say that!" Mashiho crossed his arms.

"Guys, the others will be here, they are so worried, I just called them and said you were ok. " Hyunsuk said. "Thanks" Junkyu smiled. "Now drink some water, don't get dehydrated, you've been sleeping for 3 days." Mashiho said.

Junkyu's eyes widened. "What?! I missed our debut?!" Junkyu asked nervously. "No! It's just a joke, you've been here for 6 hours." Mashiho giggled and Junkyu hit him weakly.

"Don't do that" Junkyu said and then followed by a yawn. "I'm tired." "Sleep as much as you want." Hyunsuk said and kissed Junkyu's forehead.

"Hey!" Mashiho hissed. "What? I just want him to feel better." Hyunsuk snickered. "Yeah right. I think the others is here, you should check them out." Mashiho said and Hyunsuk smirked. "Mmhmm.. Okay" Then Hyunsuk left.

"What..... Was that?" Junkyu asked. "Nothing, don't worry." Mashiho gave him a warm smile. "Okay, I'm hungry." Junkyu rubbed his stomach and pouts. "Koala is hungry!" He whined. Mashiho just giggled because of Junkyu's cuteness.

"Okay, I'll get eucalyptus leaves." Mashiho turned around! "No! I want chicken!" Junkyu whined again. "A koala doesn't eat chicken. You're the one who said that koalas eat eucalyptus leaves!" Mashiho crossed his arms.

"I'm a human... Koala is my nickname because they say I look like a handsome koala." Junkyu sounded like a 10 year old.

"Yeah, whatever, wait here." Mashiho rolled his eyes in a playful way and walked away, "I love you Moshi... " He whispered to himself .

• • •

Junkyu was eating his chicken while in his bed and the other members arrived, Mashiho welcomed them and pointed where Junkyu's room was and they barged in.

Junkyu was startled and choked, when he knew it was the other members, he calmed down. "Junkyu hyung! Are you okay?" Yedam asked and hugged him. "Oh no the chicken looks so delicious!" Haruto grabbed a small piece and shoved it in his mouth.

"Yah! Have some respect! You really care for the chicken do you?" Junkyu rolled his eyes. "I was just kidding hyung! Of course I care for you!" Haruto hugged him and Junkyu smiled.

"You care for him, didn't you just sent him to the hospital because you beat the shit out of him!" Yoonbin snapped. "We're friends now, but if he hurts Mashiho hyung once more, he'll get a piece of me." Haruto said sternly.

Junkyu froze. "Hi Junkyu hyung, I'm glad you're okay." Jeongwoo said and kissed Junkyu on the cheeks. "Yah!" Mashiho and Haruto shouted in unison and the others flinch.

Haruto pulled Jeongwoo away from Junkyu and Mashiho clinged in hus koala's arms. "O... Kay" Hyunsuk broke the silence. "You both have serious jealousy issues." Yoonbin said pointing at the two.

"Well.... You look like Guanlin!" Mashiho snapped and Junkyu tried his best not to laugh but failed and soon their laugh filled the room.

"That was random" Yedam said chuckling. "I feel a thousand times better now." Junkyu said. "Let's go home then!"

Junkyu got discharged from the hospital. They went inside their dorms and everyone was laughing.
"Ha? Jeongwoo? Ha Jeongwoo! Hilarious!" Hyunsuk laughed his ass of, he was lying down the floor.

"Stop! My tummy hurts!" Yoonbin said, his laugh getting louder and louder. "I regret doing that." Jeongwoo said hiding his face with his hand.

"Whatever, let's just go to the bedroom." Haruto pulled Jeongwoo into their bedroom and slammed the door shut.

"Everyone was heading to their bedrooms except for Junkyu and Mashiho who was watching TV. It was pretty late actually. It's 10:58 P. M. Junkyu was laughing so hard and Mashiho just giggled.

Mashiho's stomach growled and Junkyu looked at him worriedly. "Are you hungry?" Junkyu asked. "Yeah, I haven't eaten since." Mashiho replied and Junkyu got up and went to the kitchen.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Mashiho asked. "Cooking for you, what do you want?" Junkyu asked. "I want chicken!" Mashiho said sounding like a kid. "Okay!"Junkyu said and then grabbed a chicken from the fridge.

"Here you go! Enjoy!" Junkyu put the bowl of chicken on the table. "Smells so good!" Mashiho said and then took a piece. "Delicious" Mashiho closed his eyes to savor the flavor.

"I love you Moshi." Junkyu said and Mashiho's eyes widened and he choked.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Here's the update guys! I hope you like it!