•Trip (Part 3)•

"Let's shower together" Junkyu insisted, Mashiho just nodded, how could he say no to a koala wanting to shower together? Hm? Tell me..

Junkyu entered the washroom and they both got undressed, well not really undressed, they still have their boxers on. It would be weird if they saw each other's d... *Insert Lenny face*

Mashiho walked in the shower, it was kinda big so they both stood comfortably. Mashiho turned on the shower and they both jumped out of the shower. Both wrapping their own hands on them, both shivering.

"You turned on the cold one!" Junkyu stomped his feet and pouted. Mashiho just giggled and then stepped in and turned on the hot one so that the water will turn warm.

Mashiho felt the warm water traveling down his body. He quickly let out a satisfied moan, closing his eyes, rubbing his chest, abs and running his hand through his hair.

Junkyu just stood there, blushing hard, watching Mashiho from head to toe. He was frozen. His gaze was stuck on Mashiho's plump ass, he did not notice Mashiho staring at him weirdly.

"Uh... Junkyu, you're showering or not? Are you-" Mashiho paused when he realized that Junkyu was looking in his ass, gulping. "Yah! What are you doing?!" Mashiho screamed splashing water on Junkyu which quickly looked at him.

"O-oh, I was just-" Junkyu got cutted off by Mashiho, "Looking at my ass? Yah okay, that's weird but it's not new to me, the other trainees in YG Japan always tells me that every single day-" Mashiho paused then continued. "Not to brag though." Mashiho said and Junkyu let out a giggle.

Junkyu stepped at the shower and started rubbing himself. Rubbing his body.

A/N: DO NOT take it the wrong way.

The soap rack was on Mashiho's side and Junkyu turned around to get the soap. He accidentally slipped while doing so, he accidentally pushed Mashiho onto the wall and his other hand Against the wall. The position was weird because Junkyu looked like he pinned Mashiho to the wall.

Mashiho felt his cheeks turning red and so does Junkyu. Mashiho pushed Junkyu lightly off him and Junkyu stood up trying to regain his balance. "I-i w-was just going to g-get- soap." Junkyu said pointing at the soap rack behind Mashiho. "O-oh okay, here you go." Mashiho quickly gave Junkyu the soap and then both turned their backs to each other.

There was a silence in the air. All they can hear was the water hitting the floor. Mashiho hopped out the shower, grabbed his towel and head out the washroom. Junkyu quickly followed.

He stepped out of the bathroom and He saw Mashiho all dressed up, lying down the right side of the bed wrapped up in a blanket. Junkyu just ignored him and dressed up with a pajama.

He jumped on the bed not bothering Mashiho and wrapped himself with the blanket. He looked at Mashiho who is still busy looking at his phone. Junkyu just sighed and turned his back in him and took his phone.

Junkyu added Mashiho, Yedam, Haruto and 3 others.

Junkyu set his nickname to Koala🐨
Junkyu set Mashiho's nickname to Moshi ♥

Koala 🐨
Hello! I made this group chat because I got bored and Mashiho won't seem to look at me.

Moshi ♥ 
I'm here though.

Koala 🐨
Thought you were busy playing with your phone.

Moshi ♥
I am, until a chathead appeared. Thanks to you, I lost.

Yedam set his nickname to Leader Yedamie

Leader Yedamie
What's wrong?

Moshi ♥
Idk... Ask him.

Koala 🐨
You're the one who ignored me first!

Hyunsuk changed his nickname to Fashion 🌟

Fashion 🌟
You both are in the same room, so just talk there or I'll call Haruto to go there.

Moshi ♥
Please do.

Fashion 🌟
He's coming over.

Junkyu out his phone down. Looking at Mashiho who also put his phone down and locked their eyes. "I'm sorry." Junkyu said. "Why are you sorry?" Mashiho asked moving closer to him.

"I pissed you off, I don't know how but-" The door swung open and Haruto was standing there. "Okay hyungs, Let's talk it out." Haruto said sitting on the couch on the corner looking at them.

"We're fine Haruto, It's okay now" Mashiho said and gave a reassuring smile. "Well okay then, my work here is done. And your room is so cold, feels like the North Pole." The three of them chuckled.

"You can sleep here if you want, you can be our baby!" Mashiho reached out his hand. Junkyu just sat there. "Baby?"

"Hyung, you're like my baby" Haruto chuckled. "But no can do hyung, if Jeongwoo wakes up without me, I'll be dead." Haruto said as he walked out and closed the door.

The both let out an awww when Haruto left, they find it cute. "Moshi.... " Junkyu started. "Hm?" Mashiho snapped his head to Junkyu. "Will I be dead too if you wake up without me?" Junkyu asked with cuteness in his voice.

"Yes" Mashiho said in a serious voice which made Junkyu scared. "let's Just go to sleep." Mashiho said as he wrapped himself with a blanket.

They both fell asleep.

• • •

They were all in a big table. They had pancakes for breakfast and everyone was laughing. "Okay this will be the last day, later we'll go home so lets all go to the beach-" Yedam git cutted off by Hyunsuk. "each lets go get away, they say what they gonna say-" "I swear if you continue-" Yedam pointed at hyunsuk who behaved instantly.

"As I was saying, leggo!" They all ran out to the beach. They removed their shirts and started playing in the water. Mashiho sat down in the sand and just watched them play but his eyes was searching for Junkyu, he found Junkyu talking to Yedam who was very touchy.

They were both having a great time, laughing, splashing water on each other. Mashiho was pissed, he wasn't just pissed, he was jealous.

-------------------------
Part 3 y'all