•Alright•

Mashiho got back from the supermarket with Haruto. They both entered and the guys arr already eating. They took off their shoes and headed to the kitchen after greeting them.

"Haruto and Mashiho, come here instantly and eat." Yedam called. Theey quickly put the groceries down and went to the living room where they all are.

They both sat down and Yoonbin offered them some food. "Here's your Bulgogi." Yoonbin handed them two bowls of bulgogi. They thanked Yoonbin and started eating .

Mashiho noticed Junkyu not eating, he was just poking his food, his hand in his face. "Haruto, I'll go to Junkyu, he seems sad. Are you okay with it?" Mashiho whispered to Haruto's ear.
Haruto nodded and Mashiho quickly grabbed his bowl and sat on Junkyu's side.

"Hey.." Mashiho said and gave Junkyu a warm smile that can wake a koala up due to excessive amount of heat. "Hey" Junkyu replied wearily. "Are you planning to eat that?" Mashiho pointed at Junkyu's food.

"I'm not hungry" Junkyu said but suddenly his stomach growl. "I heard a hungry stomach." Mashiho said brightly. Junkyu sighed. "Come on, lets eat together." Mashiho said and Junkyu smiled.

They both finished their food and everyone was still talking, laughing and eating. They were busy, Jeongwoo was on Haruto's lap, asleep. Junkyu stood up from his seat, dusting himself.

"Give me your bowl" Junkyu lend a hand. Mashiho gave Junkyu his bowl. He went to the kitchen and Mashiho went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He went straight to the bedroom and Jumped on the bed.

"Don't lay down yet, you just finished eating" Junkyu said. Mashiho quickly snapped his head to see Junkyu. "Sorry" He apologized.

"It's okay, just don't do it again, it's bad" Junkyu said in the process of taking his shirt off. "I'm gonna go wash, do you wan-" Junkyu got interrupted by Haruto. "No." Haruto send death glares to the older.

"Okay" Junkyu looked down and then went inside the bathroom. Mashiho stood up and then crossed his arm. "What was that?" Mashiho raised his left eyebrow. "I'm sorry" Haruto looked down.

"I'm just-I don't know hyung, if I can trust him again after what he did to you" "Haruto, Please give him another chance, our debut is coming and I don't want to debut if anyone is not comfortable with someone" Mashiho said.

With that Haruto nodded and wrapped his arms around the older as a sign that he agrees. "Be careful" Was all Haruto said and then left him. Mashiho sighed in relief as he plopped down his bed.

He closed his eyes and rubbed his temples. Without knowing, he fell asleep.

• • •

Mashiho woke up at the sound of people talking with their low voices. Mashiho blinked his eyes open ti see who it was. "We're alright now, I don't want hyung to get mad at me for being mad at you, Im sorry hyung." A person said.

"It's okay, I'm sorry for hurting him too" "I think he's awake." A man said and quickly approached him. "Hyung, wake up! Practice starts in 30 minutes." Haruto said while brushing his hand on Mashiho's hair.

Mashiho groaned "Five minutes more" he said, "Moshi, wake up, the CEO will be the one watching us! If you-" Junkyu stopped when Mashiho stood up and ran to the bathroom.

"Nice joke" Haruto snickered. "Thanks" Junkyu said. "I'll make him breakfast, you wait here for him." Haruto then quickly went to the kitchen. Junkyu stood there happily as he waited for Mashiho to get finished.

Once Mashiho was dressed up, Junkyu quickly pulled him into the kitchen to have breakfast. "Haruto made it" Junkyu said and Mashiho's eyes widened.

"Really? I thought he was too scared to fry eggs and bacon." Mashiho smirked. "But for you, he'll do anything. Now hurry, 15 minutes left. " Junkyu sat down on the table.

Mashiho finished quickly and they both rushed. They went inside the elevator and pressed the number 5 because their training room was in 5th floor. They patiently waited when suddenly, the lights flickered.

Mashiho held Junkyu's hands. The lights continued to flicker and the elevator shook violently causing Mashiho to hug Junkyu.

Junkyu returned the hug, the elevator shook again and this time, it was enough to move them from their places. Junkyu accidentally pushed Mashiho.

Mashiho's back hit the wall of the elevator. Now Junkyu looks like he pinned Mashiho onto the walls. Their face was inches away and they can feel each others breathing.

Mashiho's eyes sparkled as he looked to Junkyu. Junkyu couldn't stoo himself, he quickly smashed his lips with Mashiho's since they are in the perfect position.

So as you see, they are making out in an elevator, so far so good. Their sweet and passionate kiss turned into a rough and heated one. Their moans filled the elevator.

Suddenly Junkyu's phone rang, he parted from the kiss and fished out his phone from his pocket. He saw the caller ID, I was Haruto, he quickly answered.

Where are you? You're 5 minutes late!

Sorry, the elevator broke, we're stuck, can you get some help?

Sure, make sure you didn't do anything...

Trust me, I did not.

Okay, rescue is coming in 10 minutes, I told the dance teacher and he called them, he's asking if you both are okay if we start the practice without you guys.

Thanks, and yeah, it's okay, we'll catch up.

Yeah okay, bye, take care.

He hung up and looked at Mashiho who was busy doing his hair. "Rescue will be here in ten minutes" Junkyu said as he hug Mashiho from the back.

"Thank goodness, I can't take it here, it's getting hot." Mashiho said fanning himself. "Yeah, I'm gonna take my shirt off" Junkyu joked and Mashiho snickered. "Stop trying to show off" Mashiho snapped.

Junkyu pouted and hugged Mashiho tight. "Please don't change Moshi" The words came out of Junkyu's mouth easily. Junkyu rubbed Mashiho's back.

"Don't worry I will not." Junkyu smiled happily and with that, the power went back. "Awww, all it needs was your happiness kyukyu, I wish I made you happy earlier." Mashiho let out a soft giggle.

"I guess so." Then the elevator doors opened and there we're medics on their way. "We're fine, thank you everyone." The medics nodded and left. They entered the practice room and right on time, they were about to start.

"Were here!" Junkyu greeted and waved his hand. "Welcome, now get to position." The teacher commanded and they quickly followed.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

I'm sorry guys, yeah the chapter was boring, it was kinda um... What do you call it, a filler or smth, sorry if I took too long to publish this even tho it's boring. Sorry guys and I hope you enjoy. :)