•Disbandment (End)•

"I want to fuck you."

Junkyu gasped as he woke up. "Ah!" He screamed and turned into his side and saw Mashiho, waking up. Mashiho looked at him   worriedly. "Why are you screaming?" He asked.
"Did you fuck me?" Junkyu asked as he covers his mouth.

"No? Why would I?" Mashiho answered. "You said you wanted to fuck me!" "No I didn't, you fell asleep last night. So I put a blanket on top of you and slept on your side." Mashiho explained and Junkyu paused, taking in Mashiho's explanation.

"Oh!" Junkyu said in realization. "I'm sorry!" Junkyu apologized, holding Mashiho's hand. "What are you sorry for?" Mashiho asked. "I slept on you while we were making out." Junkyu answered and Mashiho looked at him in a questioning face. "B-but w-we didn't make out.. " Mashiho said again and Junkyu's eyes widened.

"So it was all a dream?!" Junkyu screamed for the nth time. "What's a dream?" Mashiho asked and also for the nth time. The room was filled with Confusing questions and Pointless answers.

"You what?!" Mashiho said in an afraid tone. "You were on top of me and you said you wanted to fuck me." Junkyu said shyly and Mashiho laughed nervously. "Since when was I a top?" "I don't know! Since never! And why are we talking about this?" Junkyu said.

They felt the door open and saw Yedam. "Guys are you done packing?" Yedam asked and they both looked at each other. "Shoot! No! Sorry.... We're talking about.... Sex- no! Something you don't care." Mashiho stuttered. "Well okay, take your time! It's the last day anyway, lets make the best out of it, shall we?" Yedam said and made his way into them and hugged them at the same time.

"I'm gonna miss you my hyungs, saranghae~." Yedam rested his chin in between their shoulders. "We will meet again Yedamie." Mashiho said, rubbing Yedam's back. "Invite me to your wedding." Yedam added.

"Are you kidding? Of course! You guys are invited!" Junkyu chuckled. "Hear that Keita? We're invited!" Yedam said, voice echoing across the room. After a moment, Keita barged into the room. "Yes! We're invited in 2 weddings!" Keita jumped in joy.

"Be sure to catch all the flower!" Yedam said and Keita nodded. "I will baby." Then Keita grabbed Yedam's neck to kiss him but frowned. "Lower." Keita said and Yedam laughed at hus boyfriend. Yedam lowered his body to adjust to Keita's height and then pressed each other's lips.

Junkyu and Mashiho watched with an aww face. "You both~" Junkyu said softly. "Get the fuck out and get a room!" Junkyu hissed and Yedam ran away dragging Keita, laughing like kids. Junkyu looked at Mashiho who was pouting.

"What?" Junkyu asked and Mashiho pointed at his lips. "Is your lips dry?" Mashiho nodded. "Do you want lip balm?." Junkyu said offering Mashiho a lip balm. Mashiho rolled his eyes and then smashed his lips onto Junkyu's.

Mashiho pulled away softly. "Want that." Mashiho said and Junkyu laughed. "You're funny." Junkyu said. "Shut up and start packing." Mashiho turned around to grab the empty luggage bag. "I will miss this."

• • •

After  two hours of packing, they were finally set and walked out of the bedroom. They were also dressed up. They walked in the living room of their dorms and saw the guys there.

Yoonbin, with his boyfriend Yeongue, sitting on his lap. Yeongue was blushing so hard, Yoonbin was pinching his cheeks. Yedam is talking to Haruto, Jeongwoo, and Hyunsuk. They were arguing about who is first, the egg or the chicken. Wow, 10 years. I guess some people really don't change.

"I told you it's the egg!" Jeongwoo said as he look at Haruto. "Baby, It's the chicken okay? Why don't you understand that?" Haruto said as nicely as possible. "Hey stop it! If you both break up because of the eggs and shit then don't come running into me, especially you Haruto" Mashiho said sternly.

"What? Why? You always run into me when you and Junkyu have conflicts!  Especially the one when he almost forgot you. So it's fair that I run into you if me and Jeongwoo had a conflict.

Mashiho paused for a second. "That was ten years ago. TEN! And you have a point." Mashiho said and Junkyu hugged him. "I love you Moshi." and kissed Mashiho's neck.

"So guys, where are you planning to stay?" Hyunsuk said and Junkyu looked at Mashiho and then smiled. "Me and Mashiho will go back into Japan, we already bought a house there." Junkyu said and they all wowed.

"Really?" Jeongwoo asked. "Yeah, we bought it for 16 Million Dollars." Their mouth dropped. "SIXTEEN FUCKING MILLION? HYUNG?!" Haruto said looking at Mashiho. "The bitch is hella rich." Hyunsuk said.

"Did you guys split?" Yoonbin asked. "No.. Actually it was all mine, but the furnitures and house accessories will be Mashiho's. The bills, we'll split." Junkyu said and they all nodded.

"How much did the furnitures cost." "10 Million." Their Jaws is literally at the floor by now. "BITCH!" Yeongue said and Yoonbin smacked his head. "Ow! Sorry." Yoonbin said and Yoonbin just kissed him.

"So guys, I think this is it." Hyunsuk said. "10 years spent wisely." Haruto said, kissing Jeongwoo. Everyone was silent, after a moment everyone started crying. "I will miss you guys!" Yedam said again.

"We will meet again."

Treasure has officially disbanded.

-END-

YOU REALLY THINK I WILL END IT HERE? NO! THERE'S STILL 1 MORE CHAPTER! LIKE HELLO! THERE'S STILL 2 WEDDINGS! HAH! SEEYA!