•Disbandment (Part 1)•

10 Years Later

Mashiho's P. O. V.

Time went by so fast, we have been working for 10 years and I think our time has finally come to an end. These past years, we achieved many many a achievements.

First, we won Rookie of the Year award in all award shows including MAMA. Because of us, the conflict between YG and MNET was gone. Us YG Family united to end the war between MNET and YG.

We won in so many music shows. BLACKPINK sunbaenim, WINNER sunbaenim, iKON sunbaenim disbanded years ago, the three groups were named the pride of YG and Korea.

Also, TWICE sunbaenim, and BTS sunbaenim disbanded. The 4th generation KPOP group is slowly disbanding, making way for the 5th generation. Also, the 4th generation of K-pop is named the most successful generation. All KPOP groups were in harmony, breaking each others records.

Fanwars is so 2018, everyone is multifandomed. Everyone was supporting every group. No group was not known, every group is recognized and respected.

k-pop is known in every inch of the planet, and KPOP idols inspired everyone to take care of the planet including us.

We won tons of awards compared to our seniors. But not BLACKPINK sunbaenim because their trophies could make a new YG building.

We won artist of the year in 2019-2025. Crazy right? I'm going crazy. Roll action. Kidding.

We also won album of the year, song of the year and yeah. But everyone deserved it you know, everyone worked hard. We were named the most expensive kpop group to exist and YG rose to the top. YG was booming because of his groups.

After that, we went on the military in the year 2026. We went on a 1 year and a half hiatus but our hype didn't died down.

Looking back at those memories, it makes me feel happy and sad. Everyone gave their best. I want to thank them one by one but that will be too much work for me.

Haruto and Jeongwoo has been dating for 8 years now. Me and Junkyu? 10 years. Because he confessed 1 week after our debut. He's so inlove with me.
Yedam and Hyunsuk broke up after 2 years of dating. Yedam is dating with Keita, my co-trainee. And Hyunsuk hyung is getting married with Byounggon.

And the best part was, we turned everyone in Korea gay, well, not really. They stopped being homophobic and they learn to love and support everyone.

Yoonbin is dating Yeongue, for me they fit together. Their eyes is just... And Yoonbin is so caring, that must be the reason Yeongue doesn't want to leave him.

And as you know because I forgot, me and Junkyu is getting married, he proposed to me a month ago and Papa YG helped him. It goes like this.

I was getting back from practice when Papa YG called me and he started talking, I Don't know why, he rambled a lot about love and all kinds of stuff until an hour passed and he let me go. When I entered the dorms, it was pitch black.

A thing shined, and then the floor was on fire. The fire crawled into the living room. There was no furniture which is weird and then the fire stopped at a spot. There was a phrase, saying "Will you marry me?" I was confused but then Junkyu magically appeared on the fire.

His eyes, watery and he was holding a red colored box. A small box. He was walking closer to me and I didn't knew
What to do so I just stood there. He kissed me before kneeling down and then I knew what he was up to.

I covered my mouth and then tears started falling down. I looked at Junkyu. "Mashiho, thank you for being with me on this past 10 years. It has been a long journey and I am proud to say that I am happy. All this years, you were always there for me, you were there when I needed you the most, you are the most precious gift that gid has ever gave me. There was never a doubt on my head when I said that you were the one. The happiest day on my life is when we introduced each other to our parents and they were so happy, they were wheezing and your dad started fanboying-" Junkyu paused and Mashiho laughed.

Junkyu continued "I thought it wouldn't get happier, but I was wrong. It can. So, Takata Mashiho, will you be my husband, will you marry me, and spend your life with me until we get old and until our last breath?" I paused, I was so overwhelmed I couldn't speak. I gathered all my strength to answer him. "Yes! Yes Junkyu! I love you so much yes!" I answered and Junkyu jumped.

We were laughing and he inserted the ring on my finger and Shouted "Guys! I'm getting Married!!" and everyone started clapping and going out of their bedrooms. "Congrats!!" Hyunsuk hyung said and bro hugged Junkyu.

And that's probably it, the staff went there and we had a small party and everyone got drunk, except for Haruto and Jeongwoo. The night went by quickly and we slept 4 in the morning and woke up 1 in the afternoon. It was a good night.

Until one month passed and we decided to disband because we have been working this past year and I think we need to end our legacy and make way for the new generation. We were one of the many boy groups who lasted long.

Normal P. O. V.

The boys finished their last performance and they couldn't help but shed tears. "Everyone! Thank you for being with us in 10 years! I hope you guys will never stop supporting us even though we are disbanded." Hyunsuk said. And the fans started crying.

"We will miss you!" They shouted in unison as the stage get darker and darker. The platform started moving downwards and then under the stage.
They grouped hugged and then started crying. "I will miss you guys!"

Everyone headed back to their dorms. They're planning to throw the biggest party ever. But first, they needed to rest. Everyone as usual, entered their bedroom.

Their dorm, can you even call it a dorm? Is big and modern now. It was not the typical basic dorms for trainees. Mashiho entered their bedroom and Junkyu followed him.

"Moshi~" Junkyu said softly and hugged Mashiho. "Kyukyu, I love you so much" Mashiho said and then kissed Junkyu on the lips. Junkyu closed his eyes and then started kissing back.

Mashiho moaned when Junkyu groped his ass. Junkyu carried Mashiho and threw him gently onto the bed. Junkyu crawled on top of Mashiho and then he started kissing Mashiho's neck. More like sucking.

Mashiho moaned again, "Shit Moshi, I love hearing that." Junkyu said and then went back on Marking Mashiho's neck. Junkyu pulled away and then kissed Mashiho on the lips.

After Junkyu pulled away, Mashiho rolled them over, now Mashiho was on top of Junkyu. "You look hot." Junkyu said, sounding amazed.  Mashiho just smirked and then smashed his lips onto Junkyu's.

Shoot! He's a suitable top. Junkyu thought. Mashiho left his lips and went on kissing Junkyu's neck. Junkyu moaned by the pleasure he felt. "Wow, you're a good bottom" Mashiho said and Junkyu blushed. "Stop" Junkyu said and giggled. "You want me to stop?" Mashiho pouted

"No! Please I want more!" Junkyu whined. "As you say koala." Mashiho went back on sucking Junkyu's neck. After  a few minutes of sucking, kissing and moaning, Mashiho stopped.

"I want to fuck you"

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Ay guys! So I said that this is the last chapter well I'm wrong, It was too long and I had to split them up because it felt so wrong. It feels like it was rushed so I split them up. I hope you like the Top Mashiho as much as I like it. Lol. That's it guys! I hope u like this chapter and if you do, pls kindly vote!

1361 words, woooh!! 💖