•Going Home•

It was the day, the day that I entered YG. The day when I met the person that made my heart beat faster than the speed of light, the day that I had a crush, a real crush, It was the day that I met Mashiho.

Mashiho is the most caring, talented, and handsome trainee of all. But I'm more handsome than him. Hehehe..

Normal P. O. V.

Haruto entered the dorms and settled down. He placed his luggage inside and quickly went to the practice room because they were called to gather there.

Haruto arrived at the practice room, they were all gathered there. The manager talked to them, stated the rules and etc. A person entered the room, probably late.

Haruto's eyes widened. It was Mashiho, his eyes, his hair, his everything, he fell inlove. Mashiho walked to his way and stood up beside him. "Hi! I'm Mashiho, nice to meet you." Mashiho said reaching out his hand expecting a handshake.

"I-i-I'm H-h-haruto nice t-to meet y-y-you too.." Hartuo stammered. He grabbed Mashiho's hand and shook it. They both smiled at each other.

• • •

Haruto's feelings for Mashiho got worse when Mashiho started to protect Haruto from everyone and everything. He comforts Haruto whenever the dance teacher scolded him.

Haruto always cried, he was still young when he entered YG. but Mashiho was always there for him, one time Haruto wanted to quit but then Mashiho stopped him. He told the younger the bright side of everything.

One day, Haruto decided to confess to his hyung. He couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to let it all out. "Mashiho hyung, let's go to lunch together." Mashiho then smiled and nodded. They went out and had lunch together.

• • •

"Mashiho hyung?" Mashiho hummed in response. "Can I tell you something?~" Haruto said softly. Mashiho noticed the softness of his voice and quickly snapped his head onto the younger.

"Yeah, what is it? You'll finally tell me the person that made your heart fast when you saw her in the first time?" Mashiho said smirking. "About that.. It's not a her" Haruto confessed and rubbed the back of his neck.

Mashiho's eyes widened. He couldn't believe it. He looked at Haruto. "I'm sorry if I didn't say it earlier." Haruto said looking down. "What? It's okay! I had a crush too, and it's a him" Haruto looked up and smiled. "Now who is it?" Mashiho asked looking excited.

"You" Haruto said rather quickly. Mashiho looked nervous and took a sip in his tea. "Me? As in me? Mashiho?" Haruto nodded. "You, you're the one hyung. The one that I love, the one that I need, you're the only one I see-" Haruto gets cutted off.

"That's a song lyric" Mashiho said and giggled. "Anyways, I like you hyung, you were always there when I need you. You always comfort me, make me feel better,and I'm thankful, I love you hyung, I really do" Haruto grabbed Mashiho's hands and intertwined them with his.

He looked him in the eye, "I love you~" Haruto stated and Mashiho just froze there, not knowing what to do. "I.... Uh.... Um... Sorry Haruto, but I consider us as friends.~" Mashiho started and looked at Haruto who was looking a bit dissapointed, sad, and embarrassed.

"O-oh, I'm sorry" A tear fell from Haruto's eyes, Haruto quickly exited the restaurant, ignoring the people. Mashiho followed but Haruto was out of sight. He sighed knowing that he hurt Haruto's feelings.

Haruto went inside the building, to their dorms. He entered his bedroom and started crying.

On that day, he swore that he'll protect Mashiho from everyone, he doesn't want his hyung to experience what he experienced. Everytime a person approach Mashiho, he quickly gives the person a glare.

Everyone packed all their things and entered the van. They all looked tired and weary, probably because they had too much fun. Junkyu was sitting with Mashiho at the very back of the car. He would talk to Mashiho but always gets a hum in response.

They finally arrived at the building and everyone got off heading to their dorm. Everyone plopped down the couch. "I'm so sleepy" Jeongwoo yawned. "Want me to carry you?" Haruto said and Jeongwoo's cheeks turned pink.

"Yes daddy" Jeongwoo said with a little aegyo. "Yo! What the heck?" Hyunsuk said wearily. Jeongwoo rolled his eyes and jumped on Haruto's hands. They went inside the bedroom.

Everyone entered their bedrooms. Mashiho also entered not even bothering to look at Junkyu who was confused.

They both got in and Junkyu already saw Mashiho dressing up for bed. "Hey... " "What?" Mashiho snapped. "What's wrong with you? You're doing this again, getting mad at me for no reasons?!" Junkyu said a little pissed.

"But now, there's a reason" Mashiho said blankly. He hopped onto his bed staring at his phone. "Then why don't you tell me? You can tell me anything! We're friends!!" Mashiho just snickered.

"This! This! This is why I don't like you Mashiho, you're too sensitive! I dont know how to handle things with you anymore! You always get mad at me for no reason, just ugh!" Junkyu screamed making Mashiho flinch.

Mashiho just looked at him, eyes all teary, Junkyu then stopped and realized what he just said, then a memory came across his mind.

"Mashiho, wait up!" Junkyu said on a small voice. "Why are you mad?" He frowned. "It's nothing" Mashiho said continuing to walk.

"You're cute." Junkyu blurted out. "What?" Mashiho asked confusingly. "When you're mad! You're too sensitive, I think that's what I like most about you, you're too sensitive, is it weird to like a sensitive person?" Junkyu asked

"I don't think so." Mashiho answered.
"I really like to tease you Moshi, and make you smile, I don't know if I can make you smile all the time" Junkyu said, hands on his chin, looking up.

"I'm sure you can, even how serious is the problem, you can make me smile all the time." Mashiho said giggling.
"I will try my best!" They both giggled.

"I-I-Im sorry, Mashiho I just-" "Don't touch me!" Mashiho snapped.

"People really change"

---------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is a flop :(
I'm sick so.... I'm sorry :(
That's not an excuse, is it?
:((((((